Upton, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Upton, Baltimore.
Upton has a population of 5,490 and an average Walk Score of 79. Upton is the #50 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- The Cecil Apartments
- Memorial Apartments for Senior Citizens 62+
- Fully renovated only 1 left 1328 McCulloh
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom Apartment located in Bal...
- Close to schools and entertainment. Access to Annapolis Washington and Baltimore Job market!!!!
- Large rooms and high ceilings. Hardwood floors. Apartment on two levels (2nd and 3rd floor).
- newly painted and renovated, back yard, new carpet, great home, no security deposit, three/four bedroom
- Gorgeous Newly Rehabbed Top level very large Condo. Two bathrooms, Master Bedroom (large), central heating and air. Security building system.
- 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms, 4 level house, very big house
- Free gas heat! Free water! New construction! Huge living area, large master bedroom. Great room accented by historic arches. Central Air. Can't beat it.
- Fenced-In Back Patio! Hardwood Floors! Updated Kitchen! Renovated Bathrooms and Bedrooms! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Lakia at 443-579-4305.
- 2BR 2BA HUGE APARTMENT. MUST SEE!!
- We have 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments/townhouses with a full-time maintenance staff on location. All our apartments are cable accessible, with spacious floorplans, central A/C, wall-to-wall carpeting, washer and dryer hook up and more.....
- 1bedroom, 1 bath, CAC,
- Newly revonated 4 Bedroom apartment building, Central A/C/ Heating, Washer/Dryer, hardwood floors, high ceiling, and cermanic tiles. Rent $975 per month, Security deposit $700.