Upton, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Upton, Baltimore.
Upton has a population of 5,490 and an average Walk Score of 79. Upton is the #50 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- The Cecil Apartments
- Memorial Apartments for Senior Citizens 62+
- Large rooms and high ceilings. Hardwood floors. Apartment on two levels (2nd and 3rd floor).
- 2BR 2BA HUGE APARTMENT. MUST SEE!!
- Close to schools and entertainment. Access to Annapolis Washington and Baltimore Job market!!!!
- All utilities included, wall to wall carpet, laundry facility on site, cable ready units , 10 min. from Inner Harbor, close to bus lines # 5 & 91 in addition to subway & light rail stop. Shopping and schools in walking distance.
- Gorgeous Newly Rehabbed Top level very large Condo. Two bathrooms, Master Bedroom (large), central heating and air. Security building system.
- newly painted and renovated, back yard, new carpet, great home, no security deposit, three/four bedroom
- 1bedroom, 1 bath, CAC,
- 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms, 4 level house, very big house
- Newly revonated 4 Bedroom apartment building, Central A/C/ Heating, Washer/Dryer, hardwood floors, high ceiling, and cermanic tiles. Rent $975 per month, Security deposit $700.
- Sand blasted brick front 3 story with 5 yr old total renovation: wall to wall carpeting, dish washer, washer & dryer in 2nd floor laundry room, central AC & gas heat, new gas stove, double pane wood & vinyl windows, fenced in backyard, 2 yr old roof
- Fenced-In Back Patio! Hardwood Floors! Updated Kitchen! Renovated Bathrooms and Bedrooms! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Lakia at 443-579-4305.
- MAY MADNESS MOVE-IN SPECIAL! Crazy good deal! Call the office right away to learn how we can get you in today!
- Apartment Nice Area with 2 Units and AC - Sec 8...