Upton, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Upton, Baltimore.
Upton has a population of 5,490 and an average Walk Score of 79. Upton is the #50 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- The Cecil Apartments
- Memorial Apartments for Senior Citizens 62+
- Fully renovated only 1 left 1328 McCulloh
- 4 bed, 3.0 bath, 2300 sqft, $1,500
- Large rooms and high ceilings. Hardwood floors. Apartment on two levels (2nd and 3rd floor).
- Sand blasted brick front 3 story with 5 yr old total renovation: wall to wall carpeting, dish washer, washer & dryer in 2nd floor laundry room, central AC & gas heat, new gas stove, double pane wood & vinyl windows, fenced in backyard, 2 yr old roof
- All utilities included, wall to wall carpet, laundry facility on site, cable ready units , 10 min. from Inner Harbor, close to bus lines # 5 & 91 in addition to subway & light rail stop. Shopping and schools in walking distance.
- We have 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments/townhouses with a full-time maintenance staff on location. All our apartments are cable accessible, with spacious floorplans, central A/C, wall-to-wall carpeting, washer and dryer hook up and more.....
- Fenced-In Back Patio! Hardwood Floors! Updated Kitchen! Renovated Bathrooms and Bedrooms! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Lakia at 443-579-4305.
- 1bedroom, 1 bath, CAC,
- Gorgeous Newly Rehabbed Top level very large Condo. Two bathrooms, Master Bedroom (large), central heating and air. Security building system.
- 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms, 4 level house, very big house
- newly painted and renovated, back yard, new carpet, great home, no security deposit, three/four bedroom
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom Apartment located in Bal...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $600