Upton, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Upton, Baltimore.
Upton has a population of 5,490 and an average Walk Score of 79. Upton is the #50 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Upton, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Memorial Apartments for Senior Citizens 62+
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,200
- This is a gorgeous renovated 2-3 bedroom Apartment with 2 levels and 2 bathrooms. Beautiful cherry cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Fresh carpet and paint. You must see to believe!
- This end of group townhome is only 10 years old and looks like new! Close to downtown, shopping, schools, and public transportation. Washer & dryer included. Hardwood floors on the main level and brand new carpet upstairs.
- Close to schools and entertainment. Access to Annapolis Washington and Baltimore Job market!!!!
- 1bedroom, 1 bath, CAC,
- 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms, 4 level house, very big house
- newly painted and renovated, back yard, new carpet, great home, no security deposit, three/four bedroom
- Great Rental 2 Bedroom apartment Total Remodeled, 1st floor Separate living and Dining area. New Bath, New Light Fixtures New KItchen with all appliciances. Freshly painted. Will not Last !!!
- 2BR 2BA HUGE APARTMENT. MUST SEE!!
- This is a gorgeous renovated 1+ bedroom Apartment with 2 levels and 2 bathrooms. Beautiful granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Fresh carpet and paint. You must see to believe! NO security deposit for voucher holders!
- We have 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments/townhouses with a full-time maintenance staff on location. All our apartments are cable accessible, with spacious floorplans, central A/C, wall-to-wall carpeting, washer and dryer hook up and more.....
- MAY MADNESS MOVE-IN SPECIAL! Crazy good deal! Call the office right away to learn how we can get you in today!
- Newly revonated 4 Bedroom apartment building, Central A/C/ Heating, Washer/Dryer, hardwood floors, high ceiling, and cermanic tiles. Rent $975 per month, Security deposit $700.
- All utilities included, wall to wall carpet, laundry facility on site, cable ready units , 10 min. from Inner Harbor, close to bus lines # 5 & 91 in addition to subway & light rail stop. Shopping and schools in walking distance.
Average Apartment Costs in Upton, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $750.