Winston-Govans, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Winston-Govans, Baltimore.
Winston-Govans has a population of 1,417 and an average Walk Score of 62. Winston-Govans is the #124 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Winston-Govans, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- This spacious unit features 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths, H/W floors throughout, kitchen with stove and refrigerator, fenced in rear yard and finished basement http://www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms (with a bonus room in the basement). Nice neighborhood, front yard, backyard, porch front
- 1st floor left door apartment, Can be handicap accessible
- 6 bedroom 4 bathroom Central Air Single Family Detached home in East Baltimore, MD. Like us on FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $950
- 546 Chateau Ave - 1
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $1,600
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,300
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,000
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,095
Average Apartment Costs in Winston-Govans, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1254.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1525.