Winston-Govans, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Winston-Govans, Baltimore.
Winston-Govans has a population of 1,417 and an average Walk Score of 62. Winston-Govans is the #124 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- This spacious unit features 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths, H/W floors throughout, kitchen with stove and refrigerator, fenced in rear yard and finished basement http://www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- 6 bedroom 4 bathroom Central Air Single Family Detached home in East Baltimore, MD. Like us on FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- Rehabeed Home with a BONUS ROOM and 2 Large FULL Baths. Deck, Washer and Dryer, New Kitchen, Pantry, New Carpet , Front Porch. Contact Melissa @ Tenant Soltutions 410-207-0617
- 1st floor left door apartment, Can be handicap accessible
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms (with a bonus room in the basement). Nice neighborhood, front yard, backyard, porch front
- Several Affordable 2 Bedrooms Available