Desert Shores, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Desert Shores, Las Vegas.
Desert Shores has a population of 14,865 and an average Walk Score of 62. Desert Shores is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Desert Shores, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Destinations Pueblo
- Desert Shores Villas have endless recreation opportunities!! Close to shopping, free-ways, and schools. Gated community with 2 swimming pools, Gym, assigned parking, club house, beach access, voleyball, basketball, play ground and many more!!
- Camden Breeze
- The Mariner at South Shores
- Summerhill Villas
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 715 sqft, $699
- **$300.00 First Month's Rent Move In Special!**...
- 5 bed, 2142 sqft, $1,650
- Beautiful 3 bed 2 bath home located in Desert S...
- 7621 Genesis Ct , Las Vegas
- 4 Bedroom Beauty
- 7920 Turtle Cove Av
- Summerlin Condo!
- 3013 Red Bay Wy
- 2964 Cape Verde Ln , Las Vegas
Average Apartment Costs in Desert Shores, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $722. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $649. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $795.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $699.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.