Desert Shores, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Desert Shores, Las Vegas.
Desert Shores has a population of 14,865 and an average Walk Score of 62. Desert Shores is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Desert Shores, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Destinations Pueblo
- Desert Shores Villas have endless recreation opportunities!! Close to shopping, free-ways, and schools. Gated community with 2 swimming pools, Gym, assigned parking, club house, beach access, voleyball, basketball, play ground and many more!!
- Camden Breeze
- Summerhill Villas
- The Mariner at South Shores
- 3150 Soft Breezes Dr 2017
- 3013 Red Bay Wy
- 4 bed, 1769 sqft, $1,540
- 3 bed, 2082 sqft, $1,650
- 4 bed, 2206 sqft, $1,650
- 2716 Huber Heights Dr. at las Vegas, NV
- 5 bed, 2142 sqft, $1,650
- $1300.00 House with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a garage for 2 cars. Close to everything.
- 7920 Turtle Cove Av
- 3 Bedroom - $895
Average Apartment Costs in Desert Shores, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.