Desert Shores, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Desert Shores, Las Vegas.
Desert Shores has a population of 14,865 and an average Walk Score of 62. Desert Shores is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Desert Shores, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- At Desert Shores Villas, sophisticated Vegas style meets Mediterranean refinement. The lushly contemporary tropical landscape flourishes with fabulous community amenities, endless recreation opportunities.
- Destinations Pueblo
- Camden Breeze
- The Mariner at South Shores
- Summerhill Villas
- $1300.00 House with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a garage for 2 cars. Close to everything.
- **$300.00 FIRST MONTH'S RENT MOVE IN SPECIAL!** SPACIOUS 2 BED & 2 BATH ON SECOND FLOOR OF A GATED COMMUNITY.
- Desert Shores Home With Pool/Spa!
- 3150 Soft Breezes Dr 2017
- 5 bed, 2142 sqft, $1,650
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1109 sqft, $895
- 8212 Neptune Beach Ave. at Las Vegas, NV
- 8105 Sunset Cove Dr. at Las Vegas, NV
- 8129 Riviera Beach Dr , Las Vegas
- Summerlin Condo For Rent!!!
Average Apartment Costs in Desert Shores, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $722. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $649. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.