Desert Shores, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Desert Shores, Las Vegas.
Desert Shores has a population of 14,865 and an average Walk Score of 62. Desert Shores is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
- Desert Shores Villas have endless recreation opportunities!! Close to shopping, free-ways, and schools. Gated community with 2 swimming pools, Gym, assigned parking, club house, beach access, voleyball, basketball, play ground and many more!!
- Destinations Pueblo
- Camden Breeze
- Summerhill Villas
- The Mariner at South Shores
- $1300.00 House with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a garage for 2 cars. Close to everything.
- 2 bed, 1025 sqft, $825
- Desert Shores Home With Pool/Spa!
- 3 Bedroom - $895
- 8212 Neptune Beach Ave. at Las Vegas, NV
- 2964 Cape Verde Ln , Las Vegas
- 8204 Riviera Beach Dr , Las Vegas
- 5 bed, 2142 sqft, $1,650
- 2936 Cape Verde Ln , Las Vegas
- 3 bed, 1230 sqft, $1,195