Downtown, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Las Vegas.
Downtown has a population of 12,058 and an average Walk Score of 77. Downtown is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3-Story high rise with spectacular views. Elevator access. Private patio in every apartment. Kitchen appliances included. Solar Screens for Energy Efficiency. Central Air and Heat.
- City Center Apartments
- South Cove Apartments
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 905 sqft, $675
- ALL BILLS PAID by Landlord, include Power for Voucher $750 /mo-- Terry: text/cell :702 496-6262 - Doris: 702-756 9484 --email@example.com- -- NO fees--Large 888 sf 2 bedrms ,-- FREE LAUNDRY, free parking--
- This is a 2 bedroom 2 full baths the master bedroom has a bathroom in side also comes with full size washer and dryer hook ups
- Senior Community With Great Rent Special at Las...
- Upstairs Large One Bedroom Apt
- 200 hoover ave
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $499
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 445-B N. 14th St. - 1 Month Free On Oac!!
- 2 bed, 864 sqft, $450
- Avenue 8 Studios
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $657. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $720.