Downtown East, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown East, Las Vegas.
Downtown East has a population of 8,922 and an average Walk Score of 64. Downtown East is the #5 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown East, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oasis Ridge
- Close to everything: Groceries, shopping, car wash, bus line, schools, parks, restaurants, etc.
- 2BR/2BA Apartment, Ready for Move In!
- Bonanza Village
- all bills PAID by Landlord, inclu Power for Voucher $800/ mo- -NO fees, ceiling FAN --Norman;702 340-8222-- firstname.lastname@example.org ,--large1,000 sf, 2 bed 2 baths- $600/mo rent , FREE LAUNDRY
- Completely renovated, new roof, new A/C, new flooring, all new appliances including washer and dryer. Walking distance to stores, restaurants, schools, parks and bus lines. Call (888) 776-7140 Copper Canyon Properties, LLC.
- UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! Spacious Junior, 1 and 2 bedroom Senior Apartment Homes in centrally located neighborhood
- Central Location Home
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1018 sqft, $600
- *PICS* Three Bedroom/2 baths only $800
- Three Bd In Downtown Available 5/01
- 1999 Pin Oak Ave(Gorgeous 2bd/2ba, Furnished 3 ...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $600
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 487 sqft, $600
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown East, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $339.