East Las Vegas, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Las Vegas, Las Vegas.
East Las Vegas has a population of 32,837 and an average Walk Score of 49. East Las Vegas is the #18 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Las Vegas, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Located on a bus line, near many convinient stores fast food restaraunts, 711 gas stations, and much much more! We are a Gated community & pet friendly community
- New senior apartments, contact Karriem 649-3508. Great senior environment. monthly activities recreation room exercise room tenant meeting Swimming Pool Movie Theater Room
- Oasis Landing
- Bonanza Village
- 702 340-8222 Norman ; HARDWOOD AND TILE FLOORING...SWIMMING POOL...CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPPING AND PUBLIC TRANSPORATION. .Norman 702 340 8222
- Close to everything: Groceries, shopping, car wash, bus line, schools, parks, restaurants, etc.
- 2BR/2BA Apartment, Ready for Move In!
- This beautiful 5 bedroom has large bedrooms. fully fenced yard front and back, New tile, new carpet and new paint. lots of upgrades. Sits in a culdesac, close to shopping close to the community pool. Thanks for looking
- all bills PAID by Landlord, inclu Power for Voucher $800/ mo- -NO fees, ceiling FAN --Norman;702 340-8222-- firstname.lastname@example.org ,--large1,000 sf, 2 bed 2 baths- $600/mo rent , FREE LAUNDRY
- Completely renovated, appliances provided, including washer/dryer, roll up shutters, built in BBQ/fire pit, grounds professionally kept, walking distance to parks, stores, restaurants, bus lines, etc. Call (888)776-7140 Copper Canyon Properties, LLC.
- Beautifully renovated condo in a small gated community,Appliances included,Ceiling Fan, Wsher Dryer hk up,swimming pool,clubhouse,private patio,storage, alarm,End Unit,Walk in closet, waterpark ,dog walking park, walking trails,Close to bus/ shopping
- GREAT FLOORPLAN! 2 BED 1.5 BATH TOWNHOME ON THE EAST SIDE OF LAS VEGAS. GAS FIREPLACE IN THE LIVING ROOM, BOTH BEDROOMS ON THE SECOND FLOOR, CARPET AND TILE FLOORING, LARGE BACKYARD WITH A PATIO.
- Convenient location, near freeway, shopping, Freedom Park, Family Court and playing fields on the east side The nearest schools are Oran K. Gragson Elementary School, Roy W. Martin Middle School and Desert Pines High School.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1116 sqft, $990
- Modern 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Condominium
Average Apartment Costs in East Las Vegas, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $509.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $990.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.