Kyle Canyon, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kyle Canyon, Las Vegas.
Kyle Canyon has a population of 11,069 and an average Walk Score of 5. Kyle Canyon is the #23 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kyle Canyon, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Liberty Square
- Spacious master bedroom with it's own full bath, walk-in closets in both bedrooms. Washer/dryer included. Kitchen appliances include refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, full size stove w/oven
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans, patio in backyard
- NEW LISTING 3/29. LOW SECURITY DEPOSIT! CALL OWNER DIRECT. Gated, pool and spa, 2 Story, 3 bedroom 2 1/2 baths town home, backyard, 2 car direct access garage, two-tone paint, custom 18" tiles downstairs. CALL OWNER DIRECT - Mike (702) 421-4130
- 10815 Old Ironside Ave(Beautiful 3bd/3ba Home)
- Alluring four Bd / Granite Countertops, Hardwoo...
- Albright Peak Dr. 7710 - 1
- Brilliant Pompon
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1630 sqft, $1,050
- Beautful 4 bedroom single story home located in...
- 3 Bedrrom Townhome in Centennial Hills Gated Co...
- Northwest 2 Story Home - Corner Lot - Huge Kitc...
- Absolute Beauty!!! Large Open Kitchen W/Pantry!...
- Beautiful 3 Bedroom 2 1/2 Bath Home
Average Apartment Costs in Kyle Canyon, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $682. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.