Kyle Canyon, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kyle Canyon, Las Vegas.
Kyle Canyon has a population of 11,069 and an average Walk Score of 5. Kyle Canyon is the #23 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kyle Canyon, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Liberty Square
- Granite countertops, open and spacious kitchen with nook, family room w/ fireplace, computer loft, separate living and dining rooms, large master, walk in closet, large fenced backyard, ceiling fans, upgraded cabinets!
- BEAUTIFUL 1BD/1BA CONDO IN GRAND CANYON VILLAGE!!! LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR, INCLUDES W/D, FRIDGE, DISHWASHER. COMMUNITY WITH POOL, GYM AND CLUBHOUSE!!!
- Gate guarded community, Across from Pool
- Large 4 bedroom - bring your own Washer & Dryer
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans, patio in backyard
- Brand New, Never Lived In Home In The North West!
- **$400.00 First Month's Rent Move In Special!**...
- **$400.00 First Month' S Rent Move In Special!*...
- 10116 Amana Oaks Ave. at Las Vegas, NV
- 9408 Hillside View Ct. at Las Vegas, NV
- Milkweed Canyon
- Beautiful Home in NW with Pool and Spa
- **$750 First Month' S Rent Move-In Special!** S...
Average Apartment Costs in Kyle Canyon, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $682. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.