Kyle Canyon, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kyle Canyon, Las Vegas.
Kyle Canyon has a population of 11,069 and an average Walk Score of 5. Kyle Canyon is the #23 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kyle Canyon, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Liberty Square
- Newly renovated. Stunning corner house with private yard. Granite counter top, Stainless steel appliances. Hardwood and tile floors. Garage for two cars.
- Brand New, Never Lived In Home In The North West!
- 3 bed a a den on the Eastside! next to Sam Boyd...
- Outstanding Three Beds - Three Baths
- Master has walk in closet, double sinks.
- Absolute Beauty!!! Large Open Kitchen W/Pantry!...
- 10834 Monaco Beach Call Heather for viewings 70...
- 10116 Amana Oaks Ave. at Las Vegas, NV
- 4 bed, 1828 sqft, $1,200
- $ 1000.00 First Months Rent Special!! Very Nice...
- Adorable 3 Bedroom Townhome In A Gated Community
- 1 bed, 813 sqft, $795
- Hunters Green
Average Apartment Costs in Kyle Canyon, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $682. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1297. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.