Kyle Canyon, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kyle Canyon, Las Vegas.
Kyle Canyon has a population of 11,069 and an average Walk Score of 5. Kyle Canyon is the #23 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kyle Canyon, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 10697 W Centennial Parkway
- Liberty Square
- Spacious master bedroom with it's own full bath, walk-in closets in both bedrooms. Washer/dryer included. Kitchen appliances include refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, full size stove w/oven
- Newly renovated. Stunning corner house with private yard. Granite counter top, Stainless steel appliances. Hardwood and tile floors. Garage for two cars.
- Stunning property for rent. Great location close to everything must see. Ready for Rent NOW. Call Now.
- 7921 Arden Point St. at Las Vegas, NV
- Large 4 bedroom - bring your own Washer & Dryer
- Great 3 Bedroom 2 Car Garage Centennial Hills C...
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1630 sqft, $1,050
- 5 bed, 2532 sqft, $1,600
- Master has walk in closet, double sinks.
- Brilliant Pompon
- 3 bed, 1613 sqft, $995
- $925 - house - 3 bed - 3 bath - 2 garage - 1397...
- 9516 Havasu Canyon Ave. at Las Vegas, NV
Average Apartment Costs in Kyle Canyon, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $682. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.