Michael Way, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Michael Way, Las Vegas.
Michael Way has a population of 49,915 and an average Walk Score of 53. Michael Way is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Michael Way, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Entrata Di Paradiso
- Trellis Park Cheyenne
- Camden Vintage
- Granite counter tops in the kitchen and bath rooms. New appliances and new carpeting. Alarm system.
- La Ventana
- Oasis Vinings
- Evergreen The
- Camden Hills
- Completely remodeled house waiting for you. New cabinets, tile, paint etc. Great location.
- Beautiful newer 3 BR & 2 BA home in a quiet peaceful neighborhood, near schools & shoppings move in condition, hurry don't wait. near Torrey Pine & Vegas.
- 4 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH BRAND NEW KITCHEN AND GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, SINGLE STORY, NEW WINDOWS AND PAINT, LARGE YARD, CLOSE TO EVERYTHING, LAKE MEAD AND DECATUR AREA. WASHER/DRYER AND ALL OTHER APPLIANCES COME WITH CORY1179 @ AOL.COM 702 677 1219
- Oasis Palms
- 3 bedroom 2 bathroom remodeled master suite high ceiling tile in the kitchen and living room new carpet in the bedrooms patio cover community pool covered parking
- Landlord wants 1475 for this home. Pool cleaning fee $120.00 per month. House is well maintained. with a very large Family room. Free flat screen with 2 year lease.
Average Apartment Costs in Michael Way, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $499.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $580. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $580. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $599.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $667. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $639. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $695.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $900.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1495.