Michael Way, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Michael Way, Las Vegas.
Michael Way has a population of 49,915 and an average Walk Score of 53. Michael Way is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Michael Way, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Trellis Park Cheyenne
- Entrata Di Paradiso
- Camden Vintage
- Evergreen The
- La Ventana
- Oasis Vinings
- Full size washer & dryer in every apartment. ***built in microwave in select units Renter's Insurance required
- Completely remodeled house waiting for you. New cabinets, tile, paint etc. Great location.
- 4 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH BRAND NEW KITCHEN AND GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, SINGLE STORY, NEW WINDOWS AND PAINT, LARGE YARD, CLOSE TO EVERYTHING, LAKE MEAD AND DECATUR AREA. WASHER/DRYER AND ALL OTHER APPLIANCES COME WITH CORY1179 @ AOL.COM 702 677 1219
- Oasis Palms
- Camden Hills
- Beautiful newer 3 BR & 2 BA home in a quiet peaceful neighborhood, near schools & shoppings move in condition, hurry don't wait. near Torrey Pine & Vegas.
- Recently renovated really clean with new Cabinets and counter top,bathroom, carpet and painted. This first floor unit comes with a washer and dryer. $50 a month water, Sewer, and garbage .
- $790 / 2br - 6241 Ilanos Lane, Las Vegas, Nevada 89108 (Torrey Pines @ West Lake Meade
Average Apartment Costs in Michael Way, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $589. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $580. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $599.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $699. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $649. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1000.