Michael Way, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Michael Way, Las Vegas.
Michael Way has a population of 49,915 and an average Walk Score of 53. Michael Way is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Michael Way, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Entrata Di Paradiso
- Trellis Park Cheyenne
- Oasis Vinings
- Downstairs unit 1,100 SF includes fireplace, private patio, community swimming pool, spa, fitness center and picnic areas.
- Evergreen The
- La Ventana
- Camden Vintage
- Beautiful newer 3 BR & 2 BA home in a quiet peaceful neighborhood, near schools & shoppings move in condition, hurry don't wait. near Torrey Pine & Vegas.
- Oasis Palms
- Camden Hills
- 4 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH BRAND NEW KITCHEN AND GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, SINGLE STORY, NEW WINDOWS AND PAINT, LARGE YARD, CLOSE TO EVERYTHING, LAKE MEAD AND DECATUR AREA. WASHER/DRYER AND ALL OTHER APPLIANCES COME WITH CORY1179 @ AOL.COM 702 677 1219
- Completely remodeled house waiting for you. New cabinets, tile, paint etc. Great location.
- 2 bedroom 2 bath 1210 sqft condo w/ all the appliances is for rent for $850
- New paint, tile floors, patio, covered parking, w/d on premises, gated areas, quite gorgeous
Average Apartment Costs in Michael Way, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $580. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $580. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $599.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $649.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $949. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $999.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1322. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1450.