Pioneer Park, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pioneer Park, Las Vegas.
Pioneer Park has a population of 14,668 and an average Walk Score of 59. Pioneer Park is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pioneer Park, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- San Moritz
- Fireplace,private patio area, Summerlin, highly upgraded, wood floors, huge master with roman tub
- Covenant Home Management
- Newly upgraded
- Summerlin School District Home. Large lot in cul de sac. Close to park. We will work with your S8 allowance
- Gorgeous 3 Bedroom 2.5 bath with private patio. Has large roman tub and closet in master. Home has view of mountains.Very close to pool. We will work with your Sect 8 allowance.
- Great Town House in a great community close to everything. Three bedrooms and Two car Garage. Large 1320 Square Ft..
- Summerlin,2 blocks from 95 or summerlin parkway,2bd,den may be 3rd bd room, 1story, 2car garage with remote control,private yard.fire place. all appliance,washer,dryer. see lvrj classifieds, craigslist , zillow las vegas for photo and detail,
- 1100$ Townhouse for Rent. 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms. Great location.
- 2 storey townhome with 2 car garage in a gated-community with a pool/spa. Tiles & hardwood laminate throughout.
- $500 deposit!! Summerlin! Vaulted ceilings! Fireplace! Breakfast bar! Ceiling fans! Walk-in closet! Backyard! Call Chris Renna at 909-921-1796
- Summerlin Home with Jacuzzi across from school.
- Tile & hardwood floors, large master bedroom with large walk-in closet, 2 car garage, gated community with 2 pools & spas. Available immediately. Rent includes trash, sewer, HOA fees and water. All appliances provided.
- Large 3 Bedroom Townhouse with 2 car garage for Rent. Newly renovated stunning.
- 4 bed, 2700 sqft, $1,895
Average Apartment Costs in Pioneer Park, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $725.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1055. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1060.