Rancho Charleston, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rancho Charleston, Las Vegas.
Rancho Charleston has a population of 33,067 and an average Walk Score of 68. Rancho Charleston is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rancho Charleston, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sahara Palms
- Destinations Oakey
- 3 Beds - City Place
- Destinations Valley View Senior Living is centrally located in Las Vegas, close to shopping malls and lots of entertainment. The apartments in this gated community are affordable, comfortable, stylish and fully equipped for all of your needs.
- Destinations Valley View
- Greenville Apts.
- Plz contact Karla @ 702-300-4106 or Al @ 702-339-1074.
- Indian Hills
- Mayan Plaza
- Centrally located 3br / 2 ba house in a quiet neighborhood, walking distance to Downtown and close to all freeways. Spacious living room and spacious laundry room with washer and drier. Nice size backyard with shaded patio and a shed.
- Spacious Townhome in nice community.
- 3 Bedroom, single story home in central location!!! Separate living & family rooms, fireplace, all appliances included! HUGE back yard! NO PETS ALLOWED!!! $50/Application Fee $1,000/Deposit Contact Jo Ann at 702-610-7398
- Close to everything , Shopping , College ,Etc.. Green backyard. New carpet , New paint , Cabinets and countertops. All Appliances included.
- Two bedroom two bath condo, conveniently located in a nice quiet cul-de-sac area. Close to public bus stops, shopping, entertainment, schools, and a post office.
- The home is like new, fully remodeled. NEW AC so low power bills. All new cabinets, Granite counters, new tile, new windows, New plumbing so no plumbing issues.
Average Apartment Costs in Rancho Charleston, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $752. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $555. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $499.