Sunrise, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sunrise, Las Vegas.
Sunrise has a population of 18,336 and an average Walk Score of 56. Sunrise is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sunrise, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oasis Springs
- Oasis Emerald
- Villa Borega
- Oasis Island
- END UNIT OVER 1100 SQUARE FEET..2 MASTER BEDROOMS...FRENCH DOORS...WASHER AND DRYER IN UNIT PROVIDED BY LANDLORD...SHADY PINE TREES
- Great 1story House W/ Pool
- 1409 Autumn Glen Cr. , Las Vegas
- 4817 Sunny Brook Avenue Las Vegas Nv 89110
- 4 bed, 1941 sqft, $1,150
- 3 Bedroom 2 bath home!! New Upgrades
- 2 bed, 910 sqft, $695
- Single Story Four BR Two BA Large Fenced Yard
- CALL TO SEE.....AMAZING 2 MASTER- OVER 1100+SQUARE FEET -- WASHER AND DRYER INCLUDED IN HOME--2 CAR CARPORT--LARGE SHADY PINE TREES GREAT RELIEF IN THE LAS VEGAS HEAT--LARGE EAT IN KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- TILE THRUOUT DOWNSTAIRS--END UNIT---WASHER AND DRYER PROVIDED BY LANDLORD IN YOUR HOME--- 0 DEPOSIT
- Pool RVParking 3Bed 2Bath Residence XLFamilyRoom
Average Apartment Costs in Sunrise, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $524. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $519. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $529.