Sunrise, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sunrise, Las Vegas.
Sunrise has a population of 18,336 and an average Walk Score of 56. Sunrise is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sunrise, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oasis Springs Apartments
- Villa Borega
- Oasis Island
- Oasis Emerald
- CALL TO SEE.....AMAZING 2 MASTER- OVER 1100+SQUARE FEET -- WASHER AND DRYER INCLUDED IN HOME--2 CAR CARPORT--LARGE SHADY PINE TREES GREAT RELIEF IN THE LAS VEGAS HEAT--LARGE EAT IN KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- Great 1story House W/ Pool
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1102 sqft, $850
- Ask about free rent specials!
- 1409 Autumn Glen Cr. , Las Vegas
- 4817 Sunny Brook Avenue Las Vegas Nv 89110
- 3 Bedroom 2 bath home!! New Upgrades
- Pool RVParking 3Bed 2Bath Residence XLFamilyRoom
- East/Sunrise, Las Vegas, NV 89110
- Single Story Four BR Two BA Large Fenced Yard
- LA FIESTA APARTMENT HOMES
Average Apartment Costs in Sunrise, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $519. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $489. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $529.