The Lakes, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in The Lakes, Las Vegas.
The Lakes has a population of 30,126 and an average Walk Score of 57. The Lakes is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find The Lakes, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Broadstone Talavera
- BEAUTIFUL 3 BEDROOM FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE IN LOCATED IN THE PRESTIGIOUS LAKES AREA!
- Palms At Peccole Ranch
- Wellington Apartments
- Reflections at the Lakes
- Blue Palm
- Camden Del Mar
- Breakers The
- Windsor at Queensridge
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1551 sqft, $1,200
- beautiful house with pool in summerlin
- Gated Peccole Ranch Home_Waiting for You!! (Pec...
- 9917 Tarzana Ln. at Las Vegas, NV
- Location, Location, Location
- Fully Furnished-Single Story-3BD
Average Apartment Costs in The Lakes, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $765. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $867.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1000.