Twin Lakes, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Twin Lakes, Las Vegas.
Twin Lakes has a population of 10,870 and an average Walk Score of 51. Twin Lakes is the #16 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Twin Lakes, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Portola Del Sol
- Budget Suites-Rancho
- MOVE IN SPECIAL $50 DEPOSIT
- 4 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH BRAND NEW KITCHEN AND GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, SINGLE STORY, NEW WINDOWS AND PAINT, LARGE YARD, CLOSE TO EVERYTHING, LAKE MEAD AND DECATUR AREA. WASHER/DRYER AND ALL OTHER APPLIANCES COME WITH CORY1179 @ AOL.COM 702 677 1219
- Bottle Palm
- Gated community, 4 bedroom house.
- Please call Jennifer 702-762-5324
- $500 deposit!! One story! Fireplace! Breakfast bar! Pantry! Double sinks! Large backyard with patio! Call Chris Renna at 909-921-1796
- New paint, tile floors, patio, covered parking, w/d on premises, gated areas, quite gorgeous
- Recently renovated really clean with new Cabinets and counter top,bathroom, carpet and painted. This first floor unit comes with a washer and dryer. $50 a month water, Sewer, and garbage .
- Landlord motivated to negotiate move-in deposit. $150 nonrefundable deposit for pet.
- 4 BEDROOMS,3 BATHROOMS,OPEN FLOORPLAN,AND A REAR YARD.
- 3 bedroom 2 bathroom remodeled master suite high ceiling tile in the kitchen and living room new carpet in the bedrooms patio cover community pool covered parking
- Nice Ranch style 5 bedroom home
- New Carpet And Paint In This 2 Story Town Home ...
Average Apartment Costs in Twin Lakes, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $700.