Coney Island, New York Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coney Island, New York.
Coney Island has a population of 48,867 and an average Walk Score of 79. Coney Island is the #148 most walkable neighborhood in New York.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coney Island, New York apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sea Park Apartments
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 900 sqft, $1,560
- 2BR 2BA with an outdoor Terrace in a Great Loca...
- Sunny one bed room found in Coney Island
- No Fee - Entire 3BR House for Rent
- 2970 West 27th, 11224
- 2929 West 31st, 11224
- Brighton Beach Real Estate Rental - Studio, Zero BA Rental Apartment ***[Open
- 2727 Surf Avenue, 11224
Average Apartment Costs in Coney Island, New YorkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1580. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1560. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1865. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1830. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.