East New York, New York Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East New York, New York.
East New York has a population of 184,884 and an average Walk Score of 78. East New York is the #154 most walkable neighborhood in New York.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East New York, New York apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Vermont Wyona
- Spring Creek Gardens
- 1BR/1B $1350 Carnarsie
- Studio Ap. Electricity and Gas will be included. No Pet, and No Smoking allowed: Yes, laundry in building.
- 2 beds 1 bath newly renovated huge master bed room and living Room
- HPD SECTION 8 ONLY! - Three-story - Multi-family - Walk-up - Spacious - Modern kitchen - Modern bathroom - Hardwood floors - Master bedroom w/ bath - Lots of natural light - Closet - Off-street parking - Near public transit - Quiet neighborhood
- Beautiful 2-Bedroom Apartment Available on Miller Avenue
- no broker fee 2br for 1500
- Exquisite 3 Fam Luxury Building
- 2br1500 No Broker Fee
- SEC. 8 1br in Easy NY
- 2 bed, 1158 sqft, $7,250
- No Fee!!! Affordable, Newly Renovated 2bdrm In ...
- 2 Br Apartment with High Ceilings, Hardwood Flo...
- 120 Jamaica Avenue
Average Apartment Costs in East New York, New YorkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $847. The cheapest studio rent is $792. The most expensive studio price is $1300.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1466. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1545.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1930.