East New York, New York Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East New York, New York.
East New York has a population of 184,884 and an average Walk Score of 78. East New York is the #154 most walkable neighborhood in New York.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East New York, New York apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Spring Creek Gardens
- Vermont Wyona
- 1BR/1B $1350 Carnarsie
- - Walk-up - Bathtub - Carpeted floors - Laundromat nearby - Near subway
- HPD SECTION 8 ONLY! - Three-story - Multi-family - Walk-up - Spacious - Modern kitchen - Modern bathroom - Hardwood floors - Master bedroom w/ bath - Lots of natural light - Closet - Off-street parking - Near public transit - Quiet neighborhood
- - Two-story - Private house - Walk-up - Spacious - Bathtub - Modern tile floor - Lots of lighting - Large windows - Closet - Off-street parking - Near public transit
- 3 Bedroom Apartment For Rent In Private House
- Exquisite 3 Fam Luxury Building
- no broker fee 2br for 1500
- Nice 3br in East New York
- SEC. 8 1br in Easy NY
- 120 Jamaica Avenue
- Great 3br/2bath Nice Family layout, Granite Kit...
- 2br1500 No Broker Fee
- 2 Br Apartment with High Ceilings, Hardwood Flo...
Average Apartment Costs in East New York, New YorkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $847. The cheapest studio rent is $792. The most expensive studio price is $1300.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1387. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1545.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1930. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1930. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1930.