East New York, New York Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East New York, New York.
East New York has a population of 184,884 and an average Walk Score of 78. East New York is the #154 most walkable neighborhood in New York.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East New York, New York apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Vermont Wyona
- Spring Creek Gardens
- 1BR/1B $1350 Carnarsie
- HPD SECTION 8 ONLY! - Three-story - Multi-family - Walk-up - Spacious - Modern kitchen - Modern bathroom - Hardwood floors - Master bedroom w/ bath - Lots of natural light - Closet - Off-street parking - Near public transit - Quiet neighborhood
- 2 beds 1 bath newly renovated huge master bed room and living Room
- - Walk-up - Bathtub - Carpeted floors - Laundromat nearby - Near subway
- - Two-story - Private house - Walk-up - Spacious - Bathtub - Modern tile floor - Lots of lighting - Large windows - Closet - Off-street parking - Near public transit
- Studio Ap. Electricity and Gas will be included. No Pet, and No Smoking allowed: Yes, laundry in building.
- 2 Br Apartment with High Ceilings, Hardwood Flo...
- Great 3br/2bath Nice Family layout, Granite Kit...
- Exquisite 3 Fam Luxury Building
- SEC. 8 1br in Easy NY
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,545
- 120 Jamaica Avenue
- East NY 2 Bdrm Apt. for Rent at East NY
Average Apartment Costs in East New York, New YorkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $847. The cheapest studio rent is $792. The most expensive studio price is $1300.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1466. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1545.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1930. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1930. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1930.