South Bronx, New York Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Bronx, New York.
South Bronx has a population of 84,656 and an average Walk Score of 87. South Bronx is the #91 most walkable neighborhood in New York.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Bronx, New York apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- BRAND NEW 1 BEDROOM IN BACK UNIT FACING PRIVATE BACK YARD FOR " HASA "
- INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL 4BR APT!! NEW KITCHEN, NEW BATHROOMS, NEW FLOORS!!
- AWESOME 2BR ON FIRST FLOOR OF GREAT BUILDIING!
- Newly Renovated 4bedroom apartment with eat in kitchen bath and large livingroom.
- "3rd Floor Walk Up" Newly Renovated 3 Bed Room 1 bath, with updated Kitchen Stainless Steel Appliances, Dishwasher & Microwave. Updated Bathroom.
- Front Terrace facing Crotona Park, rear patio suitable for BBQ. Park is right accross from bldg with ball fields, tennis courts & largest public swimming pool in the Bronx.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,850
- 2 Brms Section 8 ready at Private house near 2-...
- 1039 Simpson Street - Apt. 24 , Bronx
- 1620 Walton Avenue
- 2 bedrooms apartment on intervale ave and 169th...
- Fantastic 2br In Historic Fort Greene!
- Awesome 1&2 Bdrm Apts In The Bx Starting At...
- 1 Brm in Grand Conocurse and 173 street
- 2 Brms/2Bath SS8 Ready Bronx Apartment
Average Apartment Costs in South Bronx, New YorkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1546.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1941. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1713. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2170.