South Bronx, New York Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Bronx, New York.
South Bronx has a population of 84,656 and an average Walk Score of 87. South Bronx is the #91 most walkable neighborhood in New York.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Bronx, New York apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- BRAND NEW 1 BEDROOM IN BACK UNIT FACING PRIVATE BACK YARD FOR " HASA "
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,850
- Newly Renovated 4bedroom apartment with eat in kitchen bath and large livingroom.
- INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL 4BR APT!! NEW KITCHEN, NEW BATHROOMS, NEW FLOORS!!
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,546
- Awesome 1&2 Bdrm Apts In The Bx Starting At...
- 1039 Simpson Street - Apt. 45 , Bronx
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,900
- 1620 Walton Avenue
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $2,171
- 2 Brms Section 8 ready at Private house near 2-...
- Fantastic 2br In Historic Fort Greene!
- 2 bedrooms apartment on intervale ave and 169th...
- 2 Brms/2Bath SS8 Ready Bronx Apartment
- Beautiful Sect 8 Apt 2 Brms
Average Apartment Costs in South Bronx, New YorkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1546.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1941. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1713. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2170.