Williamsbridge, New York Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Williamsbridge, New York.
Williamsbridge has a population of 116,378 and an average Walk Score of 81. Williamsbridge is the #137 most walkable neighborhood in New York.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Williamsbridge, New York apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- One bedroom in Wakefield at 233 st for 1,100.00
- Olinville & Mace Ave
- Olinville ave
- 3 Bedroom - $1600-$1992
- Huge Spacious Two Bedroom, Bronx, off Allerton ...
- Great Neighborhood
- **** Bronx Beauty Fully Renovated 2 Bdrm***
- 2 Bed. Renova !!! **Steps Train #2,5**Allerton*...
- Huges!! 1bdr.*Allerton &White Plains Rd*Trains ...
- ****Fifth Floor Spacious Newly Renovated Three ...
- 715 East 219th St LLC - 1
- 3 Brms by White Plains Rd -Workibg Section 8
- SWEET 1BR APT*LOTS OF LIGHT*UPGRADED RENOVATIONS
- 3 Brms by Laconia Ave -Working Section 8
- 3 Bedrooms Working-SS8 ***EXTRA BIG*** 230 street
Average Apartment Costs in Williamsbridge, New YorkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1349. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1399.