Williamsbridge, New York Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Williamsbridge, New York.
Williamsbridge has a population of 116,378 and an average Walk Score of 81. Williamsbridge is the #137 most walkable neighborhood in New York.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Williamsbridge, New York apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Huges!! 1bdr.*Allerton &White Plains Rd*Trains ...
- Olinville ave
- 1 bed, $1,100
- 2 Bed. Renova !!! **Steps Train #2,5**Allerton*...
- Large Spacious Two bedroom Closets Hardwood Flo...
- ****Fifth Floor Spacious Newly Renovated Three ...
- 715 East 219th St LLC - 1
- **** Bronx Beauty Fully Renovated 2 Bdrm***
- 3 Bedroom - $1600-$1992
- One bedroom in Wakefield at 233 st for 1,100.00
- NORTH BRONX-FULLY RENOVATED LANDLORD OFFERING NEW FREE FLAT SCREEN TV WITH RENTAL
- Studio Apt by Bronx Blvd and 224th St
- 3 Brms by White Plains Rd -Workibg Section 8
- Olinville & Mace Ave
- 3 Brms by Laconia Ave -Working Section 8
Average Apartment Costs in Williamsbridge, New YorkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1100.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1900.