Cedar Park, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cedar Park, Philadelphia.
Cedar Park has a population of 16,342 and an average Walk Score of 90. Cedar Park is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cedar Park, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4931 Spruce St
- Philly Gardens
- University Court Apartments
- Sylvania Gardens Apartments
- 1 bed, $875
- Central AC Refrigerator Washer/Dryer Ceiling fans All electric Front porch
- University City Efficiency, Unit 5
- 1 bed, 650 sqft, $770
- Studio, 550 sqft, $660
- 2-Bedroom "University City" w/ Central-Air, On-...
- 3 Bed 1.5 Bath $900 35 S. Fallon Street, Philad...
- 3 Bedroom Apartment at 46th and Walnut Availabl...
- 3 Bedroom Available July 1st
- 3 Bedroom at 48th and Pine
- 1 bed, 2525 sqft, $900
Average Apartment Costs in Cedar Park, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $650.