Cedar Park, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cedar Park, Philadelphia.
Cedar Park has a population of 16,342 and an average Walk Score of 90. Cedar Park is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cedar Park, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4931 Spruce St
- Philly Gardens
- Sylvania Gardens Apartments
- University Court Apartments
- 2xx S. 49th St., Phila., PA at University City
- University Efficiency
- Remax Performance Realty
- Eastern Edge Realty
- 2 bed, 975 sqft, $975
- Large 1-Bedroom "University City" w/ Private Ba...
- 1 bed, 650 sqft, $745
- Spacious 4BR at 45th and Chestnut
- 1-Bedroom "University City" w/ Central-Air, Ele...
- 3 bed, $900
- 3 Bedroom Apartment
Average Apartment Costs in Cedar Park, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $550.