Cedar Park, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cedar Park, Philadelphia.
Cedar Park has a population of 16,342 and an average Walk Score of 90. Cedar Park is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cedar Park, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4931 Spruce St
- Philly Gardens
- Sylvania Gardens Apartments
- University Court Apartments
- 1-Bedroom "University City"
- University City 1BD
- 2-Bedroom "University City" w/ Heat + Hot-Water...
- 1-Bedroom "University City" w/ Central-Air, Mod...
- Brand new rehabbed 2 bedroom at 20 S. 51st Street!
- 1 B/R apartment available 9/1 in University City
- 3 bed, 1350 sqft, $900
- Philadelphia, PA - Apartment
- 3 Bdr at 45th and Walnut for September 1st
- Home at 5208 Locust StreetPhiladelphia, PA
- 1-Bedroom "University City" w/ Central-Air, Ele...
Average Apartment Costs in Cedar Park, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.