Cedar Park, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cedar Park, Philadelphia.
Cedar Park has a population of 16,342 and an average Walk Score of 90. Cedar Park is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cedar Park, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4931 Spruce St
- Philly Gardens
- Sylvania Gardens Apartments
- University Court Apartments
- Large 1-Bedroom "University City" w/ Private Ba...
- University City 1BD
- 3 bed, 1350 sqft, $900
- Spacious 2-Bedroom Adjacent To Clark Park w/ He...
- 1-Bedroom "University City" w/ Central-Air, Mod...
- Newly constructed 4 bedroom apartment at 4507 K...
- 3 Bedroom Apartment at 46th and Walnut Availabl...
- 1-Bedroom Apartment "University City" w/ off-st...
- 3 Bdr at 45th and Walnut for September 1st
- 3 Bedroom at 48th and Pine
- Large 2-Bedroom "University City" w/ Modern Ope...
Average Apartment Costs in Cedar Park, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $450.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.