Center City East, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Center City East, Philadelphia.
Center City East has a population of 27,511 and an average Walk Score of 97. Center City East is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Center City East, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Commonwealth
- The Metropolitan
- The Green Tree
- Chocolate Works Apartments
- 1304 Pine St, Parking Avail Now, Beautiful One ...
- 515 S 12th Street, Philadelphia
- 931 Spruce Street, Philadelphia
- 1003 Spruce Street, Philadelphia
- 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath in Society Hill
- 1020 Clinton St (Washington Sq West) 1BR Availa...
- 1 bedroom apartment, lots of light & excellent ...
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment in Old City
- Home at 303 South StreetPhiladelphia, PA
- 1 bed, $1,125
- 2 Bedroom with shared outdoor space
Average Apartment Costs in Center City East, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $885.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1355. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1400.