East Falls, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Falls, Philadelphia.
East Falls has a population of 10,153 and an average Walk Score of 69. East Falls is the #47 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Falls, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Rittenhouse Hill Apartments
- Charter Court at East Falls
- Berkshires of East Falls
- Delmar Morris Apartments
- Cloverly Park Apartments
- The Henridge
- Studio, 1800 sqft, $1,300
- 2 bd/1 bath Sensibly priced alternative to Center
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1238 sqft, $1,500
- Cricket Court Commons is located just minutes from Center City in the historic Germantown section of the city. Offering amazing apartments in an unparalleled location, Cricket Court Commons really is Germantown's Premiere Apartment Destination.
- Wissahickon Ave - a
- 3 Bed/1 Bath House for Rent in East Falls, PA
Average Apartment Costs in East Falls, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $875.