Haddington/Carroll Park, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Haddington/Carroll Park, Philadelphia.
Haddington/Carroll Park has a population of 28,255 and an average Walk Score of 75. Haddington/Carroll Park is the #32 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Haddington/Carroll Park, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $900
- Beautiful West Philadelphia 4 Bedroom / 1 Bath Rowhouse! Many upgrades! Available immediately. Convenient to I-76, Girard Ave, Lancaster Ave, and West Fairmount Park.
- 3 bed, 1080 sqft, $1,400
- 118 N. 53rd Street - 2nd Fl.
- Great 2 bedroom apartment at 5400 Lansdowne Ave...
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,400
- 2 Bedroom West Philly Special
- Just 1 Left! - 3 Newly Renovated 1br Apts
- Lovely Town home in desired Overbrook section o...
Average Apartment Costs in Haddington/Carroll Park, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1400.