Hartranft, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hartranft, Philadelphia.
Hartranft has a population of 14,247 and an average Walk Score of 85. Hartranft is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hartranft, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Nicely remodeled two bedroom one bath townhouse available immediately.
- Brand New 3 bdrm 2 bath w Finished Basement
- 2137 N. 10th St. 4 Bedroom/Furnished Home $ 1,8...
- Temple U - 1BR Modern Apartment for Graduate St...
- Gorgeous Kitchen in this Temple Student Housing!
- 2134 N 8th Street - Advertising
- Temple Area 4 Bed/2 Bath-Luxury Furnished Apt
- 2338 N. 12th St. - Temple Area House
- 2119 N 8TH STREET Great bi-level apartment convenient to Temple University and public transportation
- Temple Area-Brand New 4 Bedroom Apt
- 930 French Street
- 1208 Dauphin
- How Properties - 2219 Camac -1
- Temple Students - Bright Completely Remodeled A...
- Recently renovated!
Average Apartment Costs in Hartranft, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $675.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $375.