North Central, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Central, Philadelphia.
North Central has a population of 24,024 and an average Walk Score of 77. North Central is the #29 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Central, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gorgeous Apartments Just Blocks To Temple Unive...
- 1802 W. Diamond St., Philadelphia
- Beautiful Apartments Just 3 Blocks to Temple Un...
- 1907 N. 18th Street, Philadelphia
- 1216 N. Willington Apartment 2
- 1812 N. 17th Street, Philadelphia
- 1926 N 18th Street, Philadelphia
- 3 bed, $1,650
- Two bedroom apartment, steps away from Temple U...
- 3 bed, $1,695
- How Properties - 1732 Gratz -1
- 2013 - 2014 Spacious 3 bed/1.5 bath apartment c...
- 1537 West Poplar Street, Philadelphia
- 1914 Fontain Street
- 2 bed, 1050 sqft, $1,000
Average Apartment Costs in North Central, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1612. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1725.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2000.