Poplar/Ludlow/Yorktowne, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Poplar/Ludlow/Yorktowne, Philadelphia.
Poplar/Ludlow/Yorktowne has a population of 20,414 and an average Walk Score of 87. Poplar/Ludlow/Yorktowne is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Poplar/Ludlow/Yorktowne, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Packard Motor Car Building
- Lofts 640
- 1512 N 17th St., Philadelphia
- Tower Place
- Unit 2 Brand New Duplex Francisville
- Philadelphia, Pa - Apartment - $1,600.00 Availa...
- Home at 501 North 13th StreetPhiladelphia, PA
- 1537 West Poplar Street, Philadelphia
- Brand new 1 bedroom at 1434 Cecil B. Moore Ave!
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 850 sqft, $850
- 1514 Mt Vernon St
- 1434 N. Willington St., Unit B at Temple Univer...
- How Properties - 1732 Gratz -1
- 633 N. 13th Street, Unit A - Luxury Condo For Rent
Average Apartment Costs in Poplar/Ludlow/Yorktowne, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1302. The cheapest studio rent is $1250. The most expensive studio price is $1355.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.