Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia.
Tioga/Nicetown has a population of 18,123 and an average Walk Score of 78. Tioga/Nicetown is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
- Temple University Medical School
- 2 FULL BATHROOMS The apartment is telephone, computer and cable-ready. Washer/dryer
- 6 bed, 1900 sqft, $450
- Very Nice Efficiency. Completely redone!!
- 1 bed, 736 sqft, $850
- Only 1 Month To Move In!!New Gated Studio Apart...
- Broad & Erie Street- Close to Temple-2 unit...
- Amazing fully renovated apartments!!
- 1 bed, $500
- Cricket Court Commons is located just minutes from Center City in the historic Germantown section of the city. Offering amazing apartments in an unparalleled location, Cricket Court Commons really is Germantown's Premiere Apartment Destination.
- Room for Rent - Nicetown at Nicetown
- 3442 N Carlisle St
- Wissahickon Ave - a
- Beautiful 2 bedroom house