Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia.
Tioga/Nicetown has a population of 18,123 and an average Walk Score of 78. Tioga/Nicetown is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
- 1 bed, 680 sqft, $600
- 2 FULL BATHROOMS The apartment is telephone, computer and cable-ready. Washer/dryer
- 3732 N 16th St
- 6 bed, 1900 sqft, $450
- Only 1 Month To Move In!!New Gated Studio Apart...
- Spacious 3rd Floor Apt - Includes Heat
- Cricket Court Commons is located just minutes from Center City in the historic Germantown section of the city. Offering amazing apartments in an unparalleled location, Cricket Court Commons really is Germantown's Premiere Apartment Destination.
- Temple Medical School (Room for Rent)
- Room for Rent - Nicetown at Nicetown
- Beautiful 2 bedroom house