Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia.
Tioga/Nicetown has a population of 18,123 and an average Walk Score of 78. Tioga/Nicetown is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3732 N 16th St
- 2 FULL BATHROOMS The apartment is telephone, computer and cable-ready. Washer/dryer
- Broad & Erie Street- Close to Temple-2 unit...
- Wissahickon Ave - a
- 6 bed, 1900 sqft, $450
- Very Nice Efficiency. Completely redone!!
- 1 bed, 680 sqft, $600
- Temple University Medical School
- 1 bed, $500
- Cricket Court Commons is located just minutes from Center City in the historic Germantown section of the city. Offering amazing apartments in an unparalleled location, Cricket Court Commons really is Germantown's Premiere Apartment Destination.
- 3442 N Carlisle St
- Amazing fully renovated apartments!!
- Only 1 Month To Move In!!New Gated Studio Apart...
- Room for Rent - Nicetown at Nicetown
- Beautiful 2 bedroom house
Average Apartment Costs in Tioga/Nicetown, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.