Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia.
Tioga/Nicetown has a population of 18,123 and an average Walk Score of 78. Tioga/Nicetown is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
- Cricket Court Commons is located just minutes from Center City in the historic Germantown section of the city. Offering amazing apartments in an unparalleled location, Cricket Court Commons really is Germantown's Premiere Apartment Destination.
- Broad & Erie Street- Close to Temple-2 unit...
- Room for Rent - Nicetown at Nicetown
- Amazing fully renovated apartments!!
- Very Nice Efficiency. Completely redone!!
- 1 bed, $500
- Only 1 Month To Move In!!New Gated Studio Apart...
- 6 bed, 1900 sqft, $450
- Wissahickon Ave - a
- 2 FULL BATHROOMS The apartment is telephone, computer and cable-ready. Washer/dryer
- Temple University Medical School
- 1 bed, 736 sqft, $850
- 3442 N Carlisle St
- Beautiful 2 bedroom house