Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia.
Tioga/Nicetown has a population of 18,123 and an average Walk Score of 78. Tioga/Nicetown is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Very Nice Efficiency. Completely redone!!
- 2 FULL BATHROOMS The apartment is telephone, computer and cable-ready. Washer/dryer
- 1 bed, 680 sqft, $600
- Broad & Erie Street- Close to Temple-2 unit...
- 3732 N 16th St
- Wissahickon Ave - a
- Room for Rent - Nicetown at Nicetown
- 1 bed, $500
- Amazing fully renovated apartments!!
- Cricket Court Commons is located just minutes from Center City in the historic Germantown section of the city. Offering amazing apartments in an unparalleled location, Cricket Court Commons really is Germantown's Premiere Apartment Destination.
- Temple University Medical School
- 3442 N Carlisle St
- Only 1 Month To Move In!!New Gated Studio Apart...
- 6 bed, 1900 sqft, $450
- Beautiful 2 bedroom house
Average Apartment Costs in Tioga/Nicetown, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.