Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia.
Tioga/Nicetown has a population of 18,123 and an average Walk Score of 78. Tioga/Nicetown is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
- Room for Rent - Nicetown at Nicetown
- Cricket Court Commons is located just minutes from Center City in the historic Germantown section of the city. Offering amazing apartments in an unparalleled location, Cricket Court Commons really is Germantown's Premiere Apartment Destination.
- 6 bed, 1900 sqft, $450
- 3732 N 16th St
- 1 bed, 680 sqft, $600
- Temple University Medical School
- Amazing fully renovated apartments!!
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,000
- 3442 N Carlisle St
- Only 1 Month To Move In!!New Gated Studio Apart...
- Broad & Erie Street- Close to Temple-2 unit...
- 1 bed, $500
- Wissahickon Ave - a
- Very Nice Efficiency. Completely redone!!
- Beautiful 2 bedroom house