Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia.
Tioga/Nicetown has a population of 18,123 and an average Walk Score of 78. Tioga/Nicetown is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tioga/Nicetown, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,200
- Wissahickon Ave - a
- 1 bed, $500
- 6 bed, 1900 sqft, $450
- Temple University Medical School
- Only 1 Month To Move In!!New Gated Studio Apart...
- 3732 N 16th St
- Room for Rent - Nicetown at Nicetown
- Broad & Erie Street- Close to Temple-2 unit...
- Very Nice Efficiency. Completely redone!!
- Cricket Court Commons is located just minutes from Center City in the historic Germantown section of the city. Offering amazing apartments in an unparalleled location, Cricket Court Commons really is Germantown's Premiere Apartment Destination.
- 3442 N Carlisle St
- 1 bed, 736 sqft, $850
- Amazing fully renovated apartments!!
- Beautiful 2 bedroom house
Average Apartment Costs in Tioga/Nicetown, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.