University City, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in University City, Philadelphia.
University City has a population of 25,095 and an average Walk Score of 93. University City is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find University City, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Chestnut Hall Apartments
- The Old Quaker Building
- 1 bed, $1,015
- CHEAP Centrally Located Room Available June-Dec...
- 1 bed, 700 sqft, $950
- Studio, $800
- 8 bed, $4,000
- Spacious 2-Bedroom Adjacent To Clark Park w/ He...
- Studio, $695
- Spacious 4BR at 45th and Chestnut
- Studio, 550 sqft, $660
- Studio, 2610 sqft, $750
- 1 bed, $940
- 1-Bedroom "University City" blocks to U of Penn...
- Large 1-Bedroom "University City" w/ New Kitche...
Average Apartment Costs in University City, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1059.