Wynnefield, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wynnefield, Philadelphia.
Wynnefield has a population of 30,300 and an average Walk Score of 66. Wynnefield is the #55 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Wynnefield, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Presidential City
- Executive House
- Lincoln Green
- Denrich Apartments
- Philadelphia, PA, Philadelphia County Rental 2 ...
- Great 2 bedroom apartment at 5400 Lansdowne Ave...
- 3 bed, 1695 sqft, $1,195
- 1 bed, 600 sqft, $649
- Beautiful West Philadelphia 4 Bedroom / 1 Bath Rowhouse! Many upgrades! Available immediately. Convenient to I-76, Girard Ave, Lancaster Ave, and West Fairmount Park.
- Philadelphia, PA, Philadelphia County Rental 3 ...
- Renovated Large 2 Bdrm apts right off Parkside Avenue near the Please Touch Museum. New kitchen with new cabinets, new W & D, stove, refrigerator, microwave!! All new windows, ceiling fans, air conditioning, hardwood floors and more!
- 3 bed, 1344 sqft, $850
- 3 bed, $950
- Lovely Town home in desired Overbrook section o...
- 5438 Gainor Road - Student Friendly St. Joes U
Average Apartment Costs in Wynnefield, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $765.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1301.