Greater Greenspoint, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Greenspoint, Houston.
Greater Greenspoint has a population of 41,901 and an average Walk Score of 45. Greater Greenspoint is the #53 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greater Greenspoint, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casa Verde
- Canfield Lakes
- The Worthington
- Royal Phoenician
- Mission Falls Apartments
- Driscoll Place Apartment Homes
- Siena Courtyards
- Bayou Oaks
- Langwick Seniors
- VERY CLOSE TO HOSPITAL SCHOOLS MALL AND GROCERY STORES WALKING DISTANCE TO BUS STOP PLUS SCHOOL BUS SERVICE RIGHT AT THE CORNER
- Free TV when rent is paid on time during your first three months. Ask about our townhomes with fireplaces
- We are VASH approved community for Veterens. We love our residents and appreciate them! We offer varies resident functions.We are under new management and renovations will be completed Fall of 2012, come be part of a wonderful livng experience!!
- BEAUTIFUL COMMUNITY ! ACT FAST.... ZERO APPLICATION FEE... OTHER HOUSES AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT AREAS TOO.
- Open Floor Plan
- Listing # 73258
Average Apartment Costs in Greater Greenspoint, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $467. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $399. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $570.