Northshore, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Northshore, Houston.
Northshore has a population of 28,044 and an average Walk Score of 51. Northshore is the #42 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Northshore, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Timber Ridge
- Timber Run
- Colorado Club
- Villa Sierra
- Normandy Woods
- Woodforest Chase
- Newly renovated. Recessed Lighting, Hardwood Floors, Formal Living, Large Den, 2 Car Garage, Large Backyard.
- Golf putting green, daily planning activities, free water and door to door trash pickup. Community van takes you shopping and Metrolift available. Heated exercise swimming pool and exercise room. Friendly and caring manager, Irene:)
- Breathtaking 2 bedroom home
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 720 sqft, $625
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1158 sqft, $750
Average Apartment Costs in Northshore, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $510. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $545.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.