Capitol Hill, Salt Lake City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Capitol Hill, Salt Lake City.
Capitol Hill has a population of 7,655 and an average Walk Score of 59. Capitol Hill is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Capitol Hill, Salt Lake City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Eaglewood Lofts
- Brigham Apartments
- 228 E 1st Ave, Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City, UT - Apartment - $795.00 Availa...
- Salt Lake City, UT - Apartment - $1,325.00 Avai...
- Furnished Avenues Condo. Rare One Car Garage. T...
- Great Remodel
- Funky and Cool Vintage Style Deco 2 bdrm. 1 bat...
- Beautifully Updated Home in the Marmalade District
- Avenues Condo Utilities Included!
- Avl. early May! Large, Stylish Home! 5bedrooms/...
- 4 bed, 1750 sqft, $1,295
- 1 bed, 800 sqft, $650
- 6 bed, 5400 sqft, $2,800
- *Pet Friendly* Aves Triplex *Utilities Included*
Average Apartment Costs in Capitol Hill, Salt Lake CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $495.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1087. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1325.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1895.