Capitol Hill, Salt Lake City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Capitol Hill, Salt Lake City.
Capitol Hill has a population of 7,655 and an average Walk Score of 59. Capitol Hill is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Capitol Hill, Salt Lake City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Eaglewood Lofts
- 415 E 1st Avenue
- 228 E 1st Ave, Salt Lake City
- Brigham Apartments
- Luxury Apartment Available Today within Walking...
- *Click Here For Available Units* Charming 1 Bed...
- Beautifully Updated Home in the Marmalade District
- *Pet Friendly* Adorable Marmalade District Duplex
- 3 bed, 1760 sqft, $1,295
- Funky and Cool Vintage Style Deco 2 bdrm. 1 bat...
- Lovely Avenues Home! Top 2 floors available onl...
- 5 bed, 1884 sqft, $1,350
- *Pet Friendly* Aves Triplex *Utilities Included*
- 6 bed, 5400 sqft, $2,800
- 4 bed, 1750 sqft, $1,295
Average Apartment Costs in Capitol Hill, Salt Lake CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $495.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1087. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1325.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1895.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1995.