Capitol Hill, Salt Lake City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Capitol Hill, Salt Lake City.
Capitol Hill has a population of 7,655 and an average Walk Score of 59. Capitol Hill is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Capitol Hill, Salt Lake City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Eaglewood Lofts
- Brigham Apartments
- 415 East 1st Avenue, Salt Lake City
- 228 E 1st Ave, Salt Lake City
- *Click Here For Available Units* Charming 1 Bed...
- Salt Lake City, UT - Apartment - $1,325.00 Avai...
- 757-759 2nd Ave, Salt Lake City
- 3 bed, 1760 sqft, $1,295
- Avenues Condo Utilities Included!
- Salt Lake City, UT - Apartment - $650.00 Availa...
- *Pet Friendly* Adorable Marmalade District Duplex
- Furnished Avenues Condo. Rare One Car Garage. T...
- Lovely Avenues Home! Top 2 floors available onl...
- 160 West 300 North, Salt Lake City
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 860 sqft, $850
Average Apartment Costs in Capitol Hill, Salt Lake CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $495.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $522. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1087. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1325.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1895.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1995.