Capitol Hill, Salt Lake City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Capitol Hill, Salt Lake City.
Capitol Hill has a population of 7,655 and an average Walk Score of 59. Capitol Hill is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Capitol Hill, Salt Lake City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Eaglewood Lofts
- Brigham Apartments
- 228 E 1st Ave, Salt Lake City
- 415 East 1st Avenue, Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City, UT - Apartment - $1,325.00 Avai...
- Salt Lake City, UT - Apartment - $565.00 Availa...
- 6 bed, 5400 sqft, $2,800
- Affordable Housing Options for a HUGE 2 bed
- 3 bed, 1000 sqft, $1,025
- 757-759 2nd Ave, Salt Lake City
- Studio, 550 sqft, $465
- 4 bed, 1750 sqft, $1,295
- 3 bed, 2014 sqft, $1,895
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $800
- Avenues Condo Utilities Included!
Average Apartment Costs in Capitol Hill, Salt Lake CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $495.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1325.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1895.