Central City, Salt Lake City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central City, Salt Lake City.
Central City has a population of 9,626 and an average Walk Score of 87. Central City is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central City, Salt Lake City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Liberty Metro
- Liberty Midtown
- 320 S 700 E, Salt Lake City
- Newly Remodeled 2 BD Apt. In Great Downtown Loc...
- 417 East 300 South #7 - 7
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Condo in Convenient Location
- 470- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 3 bed, 1477 sqft, $1,500
- Ben Albert Small 1 Bedroom
- Urban dwelling close to Trolley Square, downtow...
- Awesome Downtown Apartment- Must See Super Clea...
- Salt Lake Condo, 751 S. 300 E. #D111
- Downtown Salt Lake-Studios for Rent
Average Apartment Costs in Central City, Salt Lake CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $437.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $595. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $279. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $715.