Central City, Salt Lake City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central City, Salt Lake City.
Central City has a population of 9,626 and an average Walk Score of 87. Central City is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central City, Salt Lake City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Liberty Metro
- Liberty Midtown
- 320 S 700 E, Salt Lake City
- 417 East 300 South #7 - 7
- 3 bed, $1,500
- Ben Albert Small 1 Bedroom
- 1 bed, $700
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Condo in Convenient Location
- Studio located in quaint old building.
- Deluxe Downtown Condo! 1 Bdrm. PLUS Office! Bal...
- 1 bed, 500 sqft, $650
- 2 bed, 700 sqft, $799
- Newly Remodeled 2 BD Apt. In Great Downtown Loc...
- Studio, 400 sqft, $450
- Awesome Downtown Apartment- Must See Super Clea...
Average Apartment Costs in Central City, Salt Lake CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $443. The cheapest studio rent is $437. The most expensive studio price is $450.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $597. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $279. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $650.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $840.