East Central, Salt Lake City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Central, Salt Lake City.
East Central has a population of 21,413 and an average Walk Score of 70. East Central is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Central, Salt Lake City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Seven65 Lofts
- 4 bed, $3,750
- Fantastic 2 Bdrm Apt close to U of U, Trax, &am...
- 740 East 100 South - 4
- Large 1 Bedroom Near University
- 3 Bedroom Downtown
- Charming 9th and 9th Duplex!
- Great Sugarhouse Location. 3/2 with possible 4t...
- Hawthorne Court One Bedroom
- Ninth & Ninth Charming Bungalow
- Liberty Park Mansion- Great Location! at Salt L...
- Awesome University area 1 bed Apartment at Salt...
- Beautiful Remodeled Home in the Lower Avenues
- 1 bed, 600 sqft, $495
- Close to U! Washer/Dryer Included!
Average Apartment Costs in East Central, Salt Lake CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.