East Central, Salt Lake City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Central, Salt Lake City.
East Central has a population of 21,413 and an average Walk Score of 70. East Central is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Central, Salt Lake City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Seven65 Lofts
- Hawthorne Court One Bedroom
- 318 S. 1200 E., Salt Lake City
- Fantastic 2 Bdrm Apt close to U of U, Trax, &am...
- Great Sugarhouse Location. 3/2 with possible 4t...
- Charming 9th and 9th Duplex!
- 2 bed, 1000 sqft, $1,000
- 4 bed, 4001 sqft, $3,750
- Awesome University area 1 bed Apartment at Salt...
- Ninth & Ninth Charming Bungalow
- 2 bed, 700 sqft, $675
- 3 bed, $1,595
- 740 East 100 South - 4
- Close to U! Washer/Dryer Included!
- Liberty Park Mansion- Great Location! at Salt L...
Average Apartment Costs in East Central, Salt Lake CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $737. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1490.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3750.