Sugar House, Salt Lake City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sugar House, Salt Lake City.
Sugar House has a population of 30,728 and an average Walk Score of 61. Sugar House is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sugar House, Salt Lake City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2057 S 1200 East
- 21 and View
- 1155 E 2100 S
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath
- , - Apartment - $600.00 Available June 2013
- Millcreek Nice Duplex
- 3080 S 700 E , Salt Lake City
- 1334 Brickyard - Unit 1,3,4&10 - 3
- 1824 South 1000 East - 2
- Fantstic 1 bdrm apartment right next to Westmin...
- Sophisticated 2 Bedroom for Working Professiona...
- Salt Lake City, UT - Apartment - $495.00 Availa...
- Very Unique Modern Sytle Home in Sugarhouse at ...
- 1336 Brickyard - Unit 1 - 1
- Great location near Fitts Park
Average Apartment Costs in Sugar House, Salt Lake CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1495.