Sugar House, Salt Lake City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sugar House, Salt Lake City.
Sugar House has a population of 30,728 and an average Walk Score of 61. Sugar House is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sugar House, Salt Lake City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sugar House Apartments by Urbana
- 21 and View
- 1155 E 2100 S
- Haven Pointe
- Awesome Foothill Location
- Great Sugarhouse Condo 2 bedrooms plus an offic...
- Neat and Clean - Urban Living in Heart of Sugar...
- 3080 S 700 E , Salt Lake City
- 2 bed, $795
- Beautiful two bedroom apartment with mountain v...
- 1824 South 1000 East - 2
- 2 Bedroom - $800
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 887 sqft, $650
- 1334 Brickyard - Unit 2 & 8 - 8
- Great location near Fitts Park
Average Apartment Costs in Sugar House, Salt Lake CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1095.