Sugar House, Salt Lake City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sugar House, Salt Lake City.
Sugar House has a population of 30,728 and an average Walk Score of 61. Sugar House is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Salt Lake City.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sugar House, Salt Lake City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sugar House Apartments by Urbana
- 21 and View
- 1155 E 2100 S
- Haven Pointe
- , - Apartment - $600.00 Available June 2013
- Great View, Close to Freeway, Westminster Colle...
- 2 Bedroom - $800
- Salt Lake City, UT - Apartment - $495.00 Availa...
- 2 bed, $625
- 1 bed, 887 sqft, $650
- *Pet Friendly* Lots Of Space!3 Bedroom Duplexes...
- Salt Lake City, UT - Apartment - $725.00 Availa...
- Great Sugarhouse Condo 2 bedrooms plus an offic...
- Neat and Clean - Urban Living in Heart of Sugar...
- Millcreek Nice Duplex
Average Apartment Costs in Sugar House, Salt Lake CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $985.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1095.