North Queen Anne, Seattle Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Queen Anne, Seattle.
North Queen Anne has a population of 10,440 and an average Walk Score of 72. North Queen Anne is the #53 most walkable neighborhood in Seattle.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Queen Anne, Seattle apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Rev Fremont
- Wharfside Pointe
- Queen Anne: Studio Apartment: 3621 14th Ave W: ...
- 80109 Quorum Real Estate: THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN LEASED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. - 2 bedrooms
- Fremont Triplex - Studio
- Callisto - 1 bedroom
- 3636 Francis Apartments - 2 bedrooms
- Queen Anne North Side Residence - 1
- Fremont Home for Lease at Fremont/Phinney Ridge
- Spacious, Open Layout, New Appliances, Balcony,...
- Avail 6/1 W/D in unit, Hardwood Floors, Stainle...
- 1245 Quorum Real Estate: This Property Has Been...
- 2bed/1bath in Seattle, Cats Ok, Near Shops & Golf
- Epi Apartments - 1 bedroom
- Modern Queen Anne Studio - Pet friendly - ALL u...
Average Apartment Costs in North Queen Anne, SeattleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1328.