North Queen Anne, Seattle Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Queen Anne, Seattle.
North Queen Anne has a population of 10,440 and an average Walk Score of 72. North Queen Anne is the #53 most walkable neighborhood in Seattle.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Queen Anne, Seattle apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 317 NW 41st Street
- Wharfside Pointe
- Queen Anne, Seattle, WA 98119
- Beautiful Fremont Townhome, Amazing Location
- Spacious, Open Layout, New Appliances, Balcony,...
- Epi Apartments - 1 bedroom
- Callisto - 1 bedroom
- Queen Anne: Studio Apartment: 3621 14th Ave W: ...
- Fremont Triplex - Studio
- Avail 6/1 W/D in unit, Hardwood Floors, Stainle...
- View of Fisherman's Wharf. Minutes to Downtown.
- Queen Anne North Side Residence - 1
- Apartment In Queen Anne
- 80109 Quorum Real Estate: THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN LEASED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. - 2 bedrooms
- 1245 Quorum Real Estate - 1 bedroom
Average Apartment Costs in North Queen Anne, SeattleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1321.