North Queen Anne, Seattle Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Queen Anne, Seattle.
North Queen Anne has a population of 10,440 and an average Walk Score of 72. North Queen Anne is the #53 most walkable neighborhood in Seattle.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Queen Anne, Seattle apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 317 NW 41st Street
- Wharfside Pointe
- Fremont Triplex - Studio
- Avail 6/1 W/D in unit, Hardwood Floors, Stainle...
- Spacious, Open Layout, New Appliances, Balcony,...
- Fremont Home for Lease at Fremont/Phinney Ridge
- Studio, 500 sqft, $745
- Queen Anne North Side Residence - 1
- 3636 Francis Apartments - 2 bedrooms
- Modern Queen Anne Studio - Pet friendly - ALL u...
- Callisto - 1 bedroom
- 1245 Quorum Real Estate - 1 bedroom
- 80109 Quorum Real Estate: THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN LEASED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. - 2 bedrooms
- 2bed/1bath in Seattle, Cats Ok, Near Shops & Golf
- Epi Apartments - 1 bedroom
Average Apartment Costs in North Queen Anne, SeattleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1314.