Boasting an elevated position in a quiet family friendly street, this architectural home offers comfort and space for everyone. With three separate decks, stunning bush views from every window and solid timber flooring, you'll feel a million miles away yet so close to local amenities.
- Large lounge room with gorgeous timber flooring, high ceilings, reverse cycle air-conditioning and log fireplace.
- Large master suite with two walk-in robes, ensuite, treetop outlook and your own private deck.
- Spacious bedrooms with leafy views, 4th bedroom/study with direct access to entertaining deck.
- 2 renovated bathrooms with western red cedar walls and raked ceilings.
- Caesar Stone kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher.
- Free flowing, open floor plan designed to maximise natural light while capturing the beautiful surrounding scenery.
- Stylish rumpus room downstairs ideal for teenagers or as parents retreat, studio or home office. Huge storage room off the rumpus.
- Solid drive way with off-street parking available.
- Located within the Warrawee Public School catchment area and a short distance to exclusive schools including Knox, Abbotsleigh and Barker, The San Hospital, Wahroonga Station and Village.
With numerous entertaining options and a peaceful bush setting.
For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact our office from Ray White on 9481 8600.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.