This well maintained home is at a location that is close to day to day shopping and dining needs, Forest Lake Shopping Centre, The Vale Shopping Centre and dining are reachable within a short driving distance.
Freshly painted and brand new carpet throughout, this home has plenty of sunlight, spacious both indoor and outdoor. It is fully fenced up providing added privacy to the residents. It comes with the features that will make this home comfortable to live in:
- 4 beds, 2 baths and double garage
- Theatre or second living area
- Open plan dining-kitchen plus activity area
- Study area
- Front yard is partly laid with artificial lawn for easy maintenance
Contemporary design, spacious and bright. It also has an island bench top which can be used as breakfast bar. Storage cabinets are ample. Stainless steel appliances include:
- Gas cooking
- Oven and new range hood
- Two drawers dishwasher
Spacious outdoor is ideal for activities or receptions - games, party, BBQ, gathering, you will be pleased. The back yard is partially laid with artificial lawn and paved. The alfresco area is under the main roof and accessible through the dining area. Simply a good spot to enjoy and relax with family and friends.
Other features include:
- En-suite master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- 3 good size bedrooms with build in wardrobe
- Ducted evaporative cooling system
- Ducted heating
- Gas hot water system
- Gas heating
- Separate laundry and toilet
- Automated double garage
- Security alarm system
Well thought through and carefully planned, it is just great.
In terms of facilities, within 3 km radius there are:
- Forest lake Shopping Centre
- The Vale Shopping Centre
- Cafe and restaurants
- Excelsior Primary School
- Health and Dental Clinics
- Physiotherapy West
- Gosnells Golf Course
- Bus stands are within walking distance
Accessibility is easy via Nicholson Rd, Warton Rd and Garden St.
(All distances are approximate)
If you are checking out Canning Vale, you want to add this house to your list. Please contact Eddie Kong 0551 125 188 or John Hu 0425 601881 to arrange an inspection.
No smokers and no pets please.