Presenting an outstanding opportunity, to secure this family home, set in a prime position in a quiet street on an elevated block.
Upon entering this home you are welcomed by the spacious, lounge room. Leading from here you have access to the main hallway which the bedrooms run off or the hub of the home which features a neat and tidy kitchen (with loads of cupboard and bench space), a large tiled living area & the alfresco entertaining area.
Four generous sized bedrooms, the master with an ensuite and the 2nd bedroom with access too the two way family bathroom. The main bathroom has been well maintained and has a double vanity & separate toilet for added convenience.
This property goes beyond the inside living and has the advantage of a double lock up garage (with internal access) & a private and fully fenced garden.
This outstanding lifestyle home is perfectly positioned minutes from all amenities within walking distance to local shops, public transport, easy access to motorways and in catchment area of sought after schools, this property simply will not last in today's market.
Summary of Features
- 4 Bedrooms (main with ensuite, walk in robe and the 2nd bedroom with two access to the main bathroom)
- Spacious tiled open plan living
- Neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboad & bench space
- Good sized lounge room
- Alfresco entertaining area
- Double Lock up Garage with internal access
- Fast and easy access to major motorways
- Walking distance to Warrigal Road shops
- Within close proximity to bus stops
- Pets upon application
- Approximately 5 km to Westfield Garden City
- Approximately 15 km to the CBD (direct line)
- Approximately 1 km to Warrigal Rd State Primary School
- Approximately 1km to Warrigal Square Shopping Centre (Woolworths, restaurants etc)
This property simply will not last in today's market, contact our office today to arrange an inspection with Matthew Denis or Michael Garcia on (07) 3347 3888.