This home is available for Pre-lease. This home is a short walk to the UofA and 2 blocks from the Eller Business School. Located within new University of Arizona Honors College Village development area. The Honors College Village development project has started preliminary construction work. The project, located on the north end of campus, is bordered by Drachman and Mabel Streets to the north/south and Park Ave and Santa Rita Ave to the east/west. It's beautiful inside with large tile flooring throughout, an open kitchen, and bright spacious living area. This home is perfect for the student going to the UofA or just for anyone looking for a home that has it all! There are two homes on lot and this home is located in the back. The house is app. 1,100sf. Why drive when you can walk or ride your bike! The water and trash are paid by the Landlord. The refrigerator, washer and dryer are included with this home. Additional parking passes is provided on Parkwise Tucson.
This home is available for occupancy on August 5th. The rental rate is $1,900 per month and the security deposit is $2,850. Sorry no pets allowed.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. No pets allowed.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.