Walking distance to the waterfront which I have a photograph on the advertisement, the track you can see goes for over 5 kilometres and there are dog parks and para sailing or just buy some fish and chips and relax.
You are in Brighton which is a relaxing suburb with its old quant shops, modern shopping complexes and a friendly bowls club for cheap meals and drinks.
Sandgate is less than 10 minutes away and this again is a beachside township and you will become a regular at the markets or the stunning Tavern on the high overlooking the ocean.
Make yourself a home in this home as it is the one that is priced at a reasonable rental amount of $610 per week.
* Two living rooms and the tiled area has been tiled for comfort and ease
* FULLY DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING!
* 5 Bedrooms with robes, fans and security screen
* 2 Bathrooms and a powder room also set this home apart
* Modern stylish kitchen which once you have come back from the evening walk dinner can be made in comfort and style
* Double remote lock up garage is also a great place to store the boat if you have one
* Pets Neg