This exquisite and spacious family home promises two levels of glorious living in a prime coastal location. Just footsteps from landscaped parklands, sparkling lakes, top schools, shopping, public transport and pristine northern beaches.
Everything you need - and more - is here!
Features include, but are not limited to:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- The sunken front lounge room is overlooked by a formal dining room and welcomes you upon entry
- A commodious open-plan family and meals area is crisply tiled for comfort off a huge renovated kitchen
- Split-system air-conditioning to a sunken games room that extends to the outdoor entertaining area via double French doors
- An upper level living area includes a theatre room, all gadgets included, with access to a fabulous balcony
- Also upstairs is a gorgeous master ensemble with a fitted walk-in wardrobe, extra built-in storage and a lovely large ensuite with twin vanities, a corner spa, shower and toilet
- Highlighting the patio entertaining area is a quality barbecue set adjacent to a shimmering fibreglass salt water swimming pool
- There is plenty of lighting around the pool, a tinkling water feature and sprawling rear lawns for the children to let their imaginations run wild
- The 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms are all on the ground floor and have BIR's
- Separate bath and shower to the main bathroom
- Powder room
- Laundry with storage and outdoor access
- Remote-controlled double garage with shopper's entry and access to rear
- Ample hallway linen storage
- Electric blinds to the open living areas and games room
- Two ducted evaporative air-conditioning systems
- Security alarm system
- Fully reticulated
- Gas hot water system
- Garden shed
- Side access
- Short stroll to Flinders and Broadbeach Parks
- Easy drive to Hillarys Boat Harbour and its many cafes and restaurants
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy!
Simply click the 'Make an enquiry' or 'email agent' button for that rental property. You then enter your details and choose to join an inspection time or contact the agent to make a new time. A registration email and/or text message will be sent to you . Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register'
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to open. An open will be cancelled if no one has registered to attend.