This relaxed single level home presents located in a peaceful address, moments to parks, schools and transport. Great family living.
- Timber floor through out the property
- Fenced, child-friendly level lawn and covered alfresco space
- Two double sized bedrooms plus a versatile sunroom
- Oversized garage with storage plus separate carport
- Excellent entry point into the area for a young family
- Highly convenient location, easy access to shopping amenities
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend