Nestled on a tree lined street in the Heart of Noe Valley you will find this modern, urban oasis that is fully furnished, includes all utilities and twice monthly housekeeping.
The home features:
- High ceilings, wide plank Oak floors,newly painted, light and bright throughout
- Remodeled Chef's kitchen features Caesarstone counters, marble backsplash, Fisher Paykel appliances (refridgerator, range, range hood and double dishwasher drawers) and is well stocked with Circulon Pots and Pans and Professional Bakeware.
- Bedroom features lush foam pillow top Queen Size Bed, 800 Thread Count Hotel Sheets and two large closets and built-ins.
- Beautifully appointmed, designer living room is a great place to relax after a long day or plenty of room to entertain. Second couch is a fold down for the occassional guest and their is a generous closet, Cable TV, Netflix, books and games.
- Newly remodeled bath with new tile, vanity and fixtures. Bath has new subway tile, deep Duravit bath/shower combo, Hotel Collection towels and full size Washer|Dryer.
- Building recently went over a 1M overhaul and has a gorgeous, modern facade and secure, intercom controlled, welcoming entry.
- Location is PRIME Noe Valley. You are steps to the 24th Street Corridor; shops, cafes, Whole Foods, coffee, shopping and parks all outside your front door.
- Two blocks to the Tech Shuttles, J-Train that will take you Downtown in 10 Minutes. Easy walk to BART and a few minutes drive to the freeway (280 & 101). 10-20 minutes to SFO, depending on traffic.
- All utilities included and twice monthly housekeeping.
Where do San Francisco hipsters move when they grow up? Noe Valley. This small enclave nestled in the hills above San Francisco Bay is proof positive you don't have to leave the city when you transition from Stoli to stroller.
Jaw-dropping views of the bay looking east toward Oakland greet you from almost any street corner. Boutiques are chockablock here. With bakeries like Noe Valley Baking Company and restaurants that have become beloved neighborhood institutions, like Firefly, Noe Valley is paradise for foodies. Thanks to the Noe Valley Farmers market, locals never have to leave the neighborhood to get their fix of fresh organic vegetables, fruit and honey.
Some of the best public schools in the city are here in Noe Valley. Fairmount Elementary School and Alvarado Elementary School are both notable for their levels of family involvement. James Lick Middle School prepares students with language immersion programs, award winning art, music, and media programs. And the test scores are above 600 on the California Academic Performance Index (API.
Nightlife? Got it. From the divey Valley Tavern to the awesome selection of imported beers at The Dubliner, Noe Valley is increasingly known for its nightlife. For live music check out Noe Valley Ministry, presenter of world class performers in folk, world music and the alt-rock scene.
Noe Valley is that prized thing in San Francisco: a place where families can put down roots, straight through the sidewalks of 24th Street.
Lease details: Month to Month - 1 year lease terms.