Just one year young, this home is well positioned in the boutique development at The Vive Craigie. Frontage facing the secluded park, with both master room and living area having an unobstructed view that you would enjoy.
- Comfortable living
- Bright and lots of sunshine, breezy because it is on elevated ground
- Clever design that suits contemporary lifestyle
- Easy to manage
- 4 beds, 2 baths, double bay secured garage and 1 carport next to the garage
It has a unique feature of middle section courtyard that offers privacy. This secluded courtyard is opposite the kitchen where it suits well for family and friends gathering. Other features include:
- Open plan living, easy to decorate and equipped with reverse cycle AC
- En-suite master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and reverse cycle AC
- All other bedrooms have built in wardrobes and carpets throughout
- Laundry with linen cabinet plus another general storage cabinet
- Separate toilet
- The front lawn and garden beds are reticulated whereas the courtyard is paved for easy maintenance
- The garage at rear has high ceiling and convenient where you could put shelving for storage
- It is NBN ready, a practical and essential service in today's living (tenants to apply an account at own expense)
The fourth bedroom could also be used for study, home office, activity room, games room, PC nook and you would have plenty of options and flexibility in organizing them.
The kitchen is compact and practical with ample storage cabinets, large stone bench top and double door fridge recess for certain models. It is also equipped with stainless steel appliances:
- 5 burners gas cooking
- 900 mm electric oven
- Range hood
It is approximately 1 km to Craigie Plaza which has IGA, chemist, newsagent among other establishments. Otago Parks are nearby. About 3 km away is Whitfords City Shopping Centre.
Other amenities within 5 km radius there are:
- Whitfords Train Station
- Craigie Leisure Centre
- Joondalup Shopping City
- Joondalup Resorts Golf Club
- Pinnaroo Point Public Beach
- Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Medical Centre
- Dental Care Centre
- Primary school , early education and child care centres
(Distance is approximate)
Location and Accessibility
Convenient and close to amenities. It is a short drive to access via Marmion Ave, Whitfords Ave and Ocean Reef Rd. Bus stands are within walking distance.
Check it out, this could be what you have been looking for! Feel free to contact Eddie Kong at 0451 125 188 or John Hu at 0425 60 18 81 to arrange an inspection today.