Awesome Studio Apartment In Prime Beaverton Location! - Fabulous Beaverton City living on the Top Floor at the Round! This open and spacious studio features high ceilings, and large full length windows that fill the room with natural light! Sleek kitchen area includes all stainless steel appliances, pantry w/ pull-out shelves, and bamboo flooring. Off the bedroom area is a large slider with a great balcony! Full bath and washer & dryer closet with shelving storage solutions. The unit is steps to year round events, cafes, coffee shops, open-air restaurants, shops, gym, near the MAX, and has a walk score of 93!
* Forced air heating & A/C with bonus amenity included: Portion of the monthly rent due will be used to have HVAC filters regularly delivered under the Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program. This saves 5-15% on your energy bill and helps ensure a clean, healthy living environment.
* Pet Policy: 1 cat or small dog under 35 lbs with pre-approval // required profile --> hollandprop.petscreening.com
* No Smoking on the premises
* Renters Insurance is required, and proof of insurance must be presented prior to move-in.
* Year Built: 2003
* County: Washington
* Terms: Must begin a lease within 2 weeks of submitting applications.
* Heat: Gas furnace (forced air)
* Air Conditioning: Yes
* Parking: 1 reserved parking space; no commercial vehicles.
* Washer/Dryer: Included for tenant’s convenience.
* Utilities/Amenities Included: Water/sewer, garbage, landscaping, (Tenant pays all other utilities.)
* Security Deposit $2,500
* Minimum credit score 600 (increased deposit required with exceptions)
* Application Fee: $55 per person 18 years and older
* Minimum Income Requirement: 2.5 times the monthly rent
* Please review the screening criteria completely at hollandprop.com; click on 'Search Homes For Rent'.
* Schools: William Walker Elementary, Meadow Park Middle, and Beaverton High School.
* Schedule a showing HERE: https://showdigs.co/cyhly
* Direct Website Link: www.hollandprop.com/vacancies/
Sorry, early applications or “sight unseen” applications will not be accepted if you have not spoken with the leasing agent for pre-approval. Applications are considered complete until all adults apply with all required documents.
The information on these pages has been compiled from various sources. Every effort has been made to provide accurate information. We shall not be held liable for mistakes pertaining to the accuracy of this information. This home is presented and professionally managed by Holland Properties, Inc. If you have any questions you can reach the leasing team at 503-902-1022 ex 2