6/129 Vernon is a stylish well-appointed 3 bedroom townhouse. It's a 15 minute stroll to alfresco cafes, restaurants, specialty shops up at Nundah Village and short drive to Centro Toombul. With Nundah rail station, it's 8 stops to Brisbane's CBD and 3 stops from Brisbane Airport. Convenient to the Gateway arterial and close to the M7, 6/129 Vernon opens up avenues to the city, domestic and international airports and the north and south coasts. No matter where you want to go; there is a quick and easy connection.
- 2 level townhouse approx. 7 years old
- Located at the rear of the complex, off Vernon
- Expansive open living and dining with 2700 mm ceilings that creates space
- Private courtyard for entertaining small gardens for herbs etc.
- Ducted air on both levels
- Powder room to ground level
- Kitchen is large with stone bench tops, two-pack white cabinetry, ample counter top prep areas, stainless steel appliances including oven, range, dishwasher & gas cook top. The kitchen has an attractive bay window overlooking rear courtyard creating a light and airy feel.
- 3 generous bedrooms all with built-ins, the master access to a neat balcony (bedrooms 2 and 3 have double glazing)
- Bathrooms upstairs have granite tops, quality cabinetry, heat/exhaust/light systems,
semi frame-less shower screens and neutral decor. The main bathroom has shower over bath and toilet separate from bathroom.
- Linen unit on upper level
- Single auto secure garage with internal access into the living room
- Laundry located in the garage
- Hardwood internal stairs
- Security throughout
- 6 in the complex
- 1.3 km to Nundah Rail/Village
- 4.0km to the NEW Woolworths and 10 specialty shops at Banyo Village just North of Nundah
- Immediate access to the bike/walk ways to Nudgee Beach to traverse to the Kedron Brook and access Kalinga Park 500 meters from your door
- Brisbane Airports approx. 8 minute drive
- Westfield Chermside approx. 10 minute drive
- Very quick access to the Airport Link, M7 and Gateway Arterial
Lease Term: 6/12 months
Date Available: 11th February 2017
Water: Full Water Costs
Application forms can be downloaded from our website raywhitenundah.com.au, and handed to our property management team at the time of the inspection. Additional qualified private inspections available.