If you are looking for the perfect family home, look no further! This stunning modern, country style home oozes comfort,with three living areas, lovely open light filled spaces with tranquil native gardens on a full block along with all the extras including ducted air conditioning, high ceilings, solar panels and a 6x8 workshop.
The spacious open plan living is the center of this great home and incorporates a large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, breakfast bar, dishwasher, double fridge space and a walk in pantry. The living area surrounding the kitchen is bright with many window vistas and flows onto the paved and covered outdoor alfresco area and native gardens. The theatre room opens through double doors into a relaxing sanctuary so you can watch the next block buster or finals footy with the family in complete comfort.
The resort style king sized master bedroom includes his and hers walk in robes, a spacious ensuite with double basins, big relaxing bath and semi frameless shower. The minor bedrooms are queen sized with double and triple built in robes and are central to the kids activity room and bathroom.
This home also offers a rare opportunity to take advantage of a large 8x6 workshop so if it is storage you need or if you're a tradie this is a great space for your tools.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 2004 Quality built Dale Alcock home
- Spacious bright open plan living
- Theatre room
- Activity room
- Study/4th bedroom
- High ceilings throughout
- Ducted air conditioning
- Stainless steel appliances
- Solar panels - 24 panels, 4kw inverter
- Multiple gas points
- Gas storage HWS
- Outdoor gas point for bbq or outdoor heater
- Double remote garage
- 6.0m x 8.0m workshop (Please note: no vehicle assess to workshop)
- Tranquil native gardens
- Full 784sqm block
This home won't disappoint, view today! Located in the vibrant suburb of Willagee, close to Fremantle, Garden City, restaurants, shopping centres, schools and transport. for further information or to register your interest to view.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY Please follow the steps below:
1. Scroll down to the blue 'Book An Inspection Time' button for that rental property.
2. Enter your details and choose to join an inspection time that is available.
3. A registration email and or text will be sent to you.
4. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register' - if you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations as a viewing can be cancelled if no one is registered to attend.