**HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY arranging inspections is easy! Simply click on contact agent and you can register your details on any of our properties to book an inspection**
Harcourts are excited to present For Rent a Circa 1902 ornate Federation cottage home complete with detailed fretwork in the roof gables, original timber flooring, claw foot bath and high pitched ceilings. In recent times this nostalgic period home has been transformed with an extension that has created a larger living space and allowed the home to enter the modern day lifestyle requirements of the working executive.
This spectacular new addition to the home now boasts one of the most impressive kitchen designs that perfectly marries complete functionality with an outlook over a stunning galaxy of stars effect that is the polished concrete sunken lounge.
Perhaps one of the most impressive elements of this cottage home is the availability of backyard that makes this home ideal when either entertaining visiting guests for BBQ or simply enjoying the space with a cup of tea as you enjoy watching your young child play on her swing set slide.
Incredibly this residence comes with a fully self contained private studio, refurbished to include a separate bathroom, a kitchenette and a comfortable area to set up a guest bed suite or private office quarters. If you work from home this is incredibly ideal.
Features at a glance:
- 3 Bedrooms - Master suite with large BIR and all rooms with original timber floors & A/C
- 1 Private studio - Self contained and provides separate fully tiled modern bathroom, a kitchenette and decent multi use living space
- 2 Bathrooms - In total, with one within the main house & another within the private studio. Main includes vintage claw bath with copperhead shower
- 2 Car tandem parking - secure parking behind picketed fencing
- Traditional tall hallway with stained glass pane above entrance with outlook across pretty fretwork verandah
- Masterchef kitchen - Serious class across all fronts from granite bench top, induction stove top, built in oven and microwave and magnetic wall feature
- Located within the prestigious Mt Lawley High School catchment as well as Maylands Primary
- Eco-friendly - Lounge flooring designed to keep the home thermally comfortable with minimal heating & cooling whilst insulation throughout the whole house comes with the highest level of wall insulation
- Other eco features including LED lighting, instantaneous gas, WELS rated shower, highly efficient dishwasher, induction cook top, security doors at both ends of house for night purging/cross venilation keep the home cool & fresh in summer
- Large neigbouring trees offer lovely shady evenings out the back with the morning sun rising in the bedrooms
- Drip irrigation at the front. Automatic irrigation (above ground) at back. Low water/low maintenance (native) plants throughout.
- 50m walk from the Falkirk Park in a tight knit and neighbourly pocket
- Walking distance from BOTH Maylands and Meltham Train Stations
- Less than 10min in the Perth CBD
- Pets considered