To arrange a viewing please follow these instructions...
1. Click on the 'EMAIL AGENT' or BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection/viewing time or propose your own time
3. If no viewing times are currently available, your registration will enable us to contact you when a new time is arranged
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or future inspections.
This spacious modern apartment is ideally located in one of South Perth's desirable and well-maintained complexes. A gardener attends once per year to maintain the beautiful courtyard roses. The apartment enjoys it's own dedicated entrance with covered parking as well as a secure parking space within the complex. The property features a secure entry courtyard with access to the living area, master bedroom and storage locker. The air conditioned open plan living and dining area have large sliding doors allowing the afternoon sun to stream into the apartment and flow out to a fully fenced, landscaped garden. The modern kitchen has a separate dining area, ample cupboard and counter space along with quality appliances and a true entertainers stove top. The bedrooms in this property are fully air conditioned with built in wardrobes to the second and master along with quality window coverings while the spacious master bedroom enjoys an ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity. The main bathroom comprises shower, vanity, toilet, bath and is set beside a separate laundry.
This ideal location has easy access to the South Perth Foreshore, Perth CBD By Ferry or Freeway, Cycle Paths, Wesley College, The Angelo Street Cafe and Shopping Area and so much more. Location doesn't get better than this!
- 2 Storage Lockers
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Full Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Beautiful Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- NBN Ready
- Automatic Reticulation System
- Alarm System
- Security Screens
- Low Care Manicured Garden
- Swimming Pool and Tennis Court.
This property has all the features you would expect and is a must to inspect.