This is an opportunity for you and your family to live in one of Wynnum's most prestige addresses. Available to rent from 31st January 2017 for $560 per week.
The home features:
• 3 spacious bedrooms all with robes, ceiling fans and one with A/C
• Bungalow or 4th bedroom- detached from the home- perfect as a teenagers retreat and or office
• Modern kitchen with new s/steel appliances with gas cook top and dishwasher.
• Upstairs bathroom is large with shower and ample storage
• 3 separate living areas throughout the home
• Downstairs is a large rumpus room with feature doors that open to the front and the back of the property plus wonderful windows surround the room making this perfect as a games room or entertainment area plus paved area for the BBQ
• Separate toilet and shower
• Laundry with plenty of storage space.
• Tandem car accommodation
• Fully fenced
• Pets on applications
Other features include what you would expect:
• Lead lighting windows
• Timber and Marble flooring
• Original mosaic tiles
• Fly screens throughout
• The list goes on and on
• Solar Panels- Saving you money
You must see this wonderful home to appreciate it.
Please ensure that you visit the Residential Tenancies Authority QLD's website to view a copy of the:
1). 17a Renting in Queensland Booklet:
2). 18a General Tenancy Agreement
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office. We recommend you call our office prior to the inspection to confirm the appointment time as the property may be rented. Each property is open for approx. 10 minutes only, if a property has been leased a leasing consultant will not be attending.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.