This is a ripper of a property, with all you will ever need to keep the whole family happy! With a double lock up garage with remotes that you can drive through to the yard of property via the roller door for extra parking and incredibly easy access! A fantastic sized back yard for the kiddies swing set, trampolines etc etc, all fully fenced.
A home with it all! True double-storey home, with plenty of space inside and out! Upstairs, you will find ample living area, with beautifully tiled flooring through the main living area, a superb kitchen which offers stone bench tops, dishwasher, under bench oven, hot plate and range hood. Not to mention an extra-long bench with plenty of work room and loads of cupboards!
All of this, plus 4 very generously sized bedrooms. The Master Bedroom is at least King-Sized, with an extra-large En-Suite, plenty of wardrobe space and all bedrooms have ceiling fans and Built-In Robes. The bathroom has much to please everyone and is also incredibly large in size.
Downstairs you will find a huge storage room plus laundry. There is internal entry to the garage, a full alarm system, solar power, solar hot-water, tinted windows, security screens and doors.
Only a two minute drive to the fairly new Woolworths complex, and the very lovely, 3 year old, Woodlinks State Primary School is well within walking distance from this fabulous home!
• 452m2 Block, Fully Fenced With Side Access
• Approx 245m2 Internally
• 4 Large Bedrooms Upstairs, Each With Robes And Ceiling Fans
• Master Has Extra-Large En-Suite
• Main Bathroom Has Separate Shower And Lovely Deep Bath
• Hostess Kitchen, With All Modern Appliances
• Drive Through Double Lock Up Garage
• Large Living Area With Split System Air conditioning
• Large Water Tanks
• Solar Power, Solar Hot-Water
• Storage Under Stairs With Separate Laundry
• Fully Fenced Garden With Ample Room For Kids And Adults Alike
• Very Spacious External Alfresco Area, Fully Covered And Concrete Flooring
• Rear Access To Property
• In A Very Quiet Cul De Sac
• Close To All Essential Amenities
Living will is easy in this large family home, everything you need in your everyday life is incredibly close by. The road has now opened up in Collingwood Drive, making an easy trek to Ipswich City, and only a 7 minute drive to Orion Shopping Centre and Springfield Central Railway Station.